23

JENNIE

"You exaggerated." Irene stares at me and I sigh, leaning my head on the back of the cafeteria sofa.

"I was angry." I take a sip of the milkshake.

"Even if you were angry, have you thought if she resign?" she bites the croissant.

"She wouldn't do that. Jisoo is not crazy."

"You underestimate your girl." She gives a low giggle and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"My girl, Joohyun? MINE? IT'S MORE LISA'S GIRL!" I throw my feet on the table in front of us and cross my arms. Irene starts laughing as some people stare at us.

"I've never seen you this jealous, not even when you were dating V." She nudges me with her shoulder and I make a disgusted expression.

"I was so deluded in that straight phase, I'm glad it passed."

"Are you angry or jealous?" she says after a few minutes of silence.

"Jealousy. Very jealous."

"And because of your abnormal jealousy, you threw the bomb on Chaelisa's relationship, since they had just made up?"

"You won't make me feel guilty. They were the ones having sex while I daydreamed about my Chu."

"So, Jisoo would never tell you?"

"She said she would go, that day" I move the straw in the glass "And that depending on my reaction, she would declare herself."

"I think she must like you a lot to have risked her job, going out and falling in love with a student." She shrugs.

"She was just kidding me."

"Come on, Nini, let's go! You were screaming and crazy that day, that she confessed that she was in love with you, that your dream had come true."

"That's until I found out she was sleeping with my best friend!"

"She didn't know that."

"You're not sure, no one is, she could be lying."

"Actually, I do, Nini." she rests her hand on mine and I stare at her "It was right after you slept at their house, that night at my Bear's party. I walked her to the gym and when we walked into the locker room Lisa and Jisoo were kissing."

"Good to know that you knew that, Joohyun, and didn't tell me." I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and listen to me, rage bomb." She flicks my forehead "I knew about your case, but Jisoo had no idea I knew. Seulgi scolded her for kissing Lisa, but then when Jisoo realized that Lisa and I knew each other, she thought it was funny."

"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS PLAYING WITH ME!"

"Shut up, Jennie!" she slaps my arm hard "When I asked if Jisoo didn't know Lisa's roommate, they both shook their heads saying no and Jisoo still thought it was funny that a curious person like you would be my friend, because in the mind her, there was never the possibility that you were Lisa's roommate."

"OMG! It was Jisoo that Lisa was with the day I was calling her, so Lisa would be home soon." I put my hands under my mouth.

"Jisoo said exactly that, that Lisa's roommate always texted or called when they were together." she laughs "It's funny to analyze things like that."

"So she really didn't know?" I pout.

"No, Nini, and she had no obligation to warn you that she was seeing other people since things between you twowere not serious, you know that."