8

LISA 

"You look tired." I say opening the door for Jisoo who gives me a half smile.

"I'm, a little to be honest. The worst part of being a teacher is correcting papers." She sighs and puts the bags on the table.

Jennie is at someone's house for a sleepover. I confess that I didn't pay much attention to details because all I could think about was having a free night with Jisoo.

We've been at it for at least 2 months now, I can't define what it's, but it's working great like this. Everything is fun and light between us.

"What did you bring for us?" I approach her who is frantically typing on her phone.

"Fried chicken, noodles from that place you like and beer." She puts her phone in her pocket and smiles at me. "Seulbear will give her birthday party in three days, she'll invite you tomorrow, but I'm getting ahead of the invitation, as she's going to do at home, I really wanted you to go." she approaches me and wraps her arms around my waist, then starts distributing kisses on my neck.

"Can I know the reason?" I close my eyes when I feel her bite my shoulder and I shiver.

"Because maybe I planned some things for us." She whispers with her mouth in my ear. A light bulb lights up in my mind at the same moment.

"Wait, three days from today?" I move away softly and she smiles "I can't." Her smile disappears at the same moment.

"Why, Limario?" she pouts and presses against me.

"I already have another appointment." I bite my bottom lip. I don't want to tell her I'm going out to dinner with Rosé.

"Can't reschedule?" She puts her hand on my cheek and sighs.

"No, unfortunately not" Jisoo has kept me so busy that I haven't got time to go out with Rosé.

"Oh, okay then." She lets go of me and turns to the table, opening the boxes.

"Is everything good between us? Are you mad with me?" I pull her towards me.

"I'll not lie to say that I was not frustrated, but I understand that you have your life, other friends and commitments." she gives me a sad smile.

"I'll make it up to you later, I promise." She sighs when she hears me.

"Don't worry, everything is fine. Shall we get the food and take it to the living room?" She turns to look at the food.

************************************

Jisoo is further away. She takes longer to answer my messages and whenever I ask if something is going on, she says no, it's just the job.

That's a possibility, because for the last week she was swamped with things to fix, but something tells me it's not just that.

I'm feeling a little guilty that I made plans and dumped her. I shouldn't feel any of this, we're just friends who have fun sometimes.

"Hey, are you okay?" I feel Seulgi's hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about how I wanted to go on your birthday." She laughs when she hears me.

"Relax, I decide everything at the last minute, I understand that you already had your plans before, but who will be really upset will be Jisoo."

"Why?" I try not to show curiosity about it, because I don't think anyone knows about us.

"I think you would be the only person she knows and likes to talk at the party, if you were."

"Isn't she friends with your friends?" I arch an eyebrow in doubt. Come to think of it, Jisoo's totally Jennie's type. If the two of them met, Jennie probably wouldn't waste any time.

"No, she doesn't like to mix with her own students because she worries about having some problem." she says seriously and I'm thinking how much this is the face of Jennie, because she loves to get in trouble.

"Lisa! I was looking for you!" Rosé's soft voice comes from the door, making Seulgi and I be surprised.

"Rosie," I smile as I see her approach.

"CHAENGIE!" Seulgi hugs her and they laugh. Does everyone know each other?

"Bear, you look amazing! We need to go out for some shopping as this is something I don't need to expect from your sister." Rosé rolls her eyes.

"Nobody is able to drag Chichu to go shopping, not even under penalty of death."

"Do you also know each other?" I look at them.

"Chengie is friends with Chichu's annoying friends, especially her ex. I hate Soojoo even more now that they're going out again."

"Serious? Are you sure about that? Because the day Soojoo gave me a ride, she still complained that she liked Sooya, but she knew they didn't stand a chance anymore." I remember the day at the bar and I swallow hard.

"I know Chichu is going out with someone, she arrives at odd hours and was in a good mood until yesterday, maybe she argued with her new conquest, but I have no idea who it's." Seulgi says thoughtfully and looks at me "Let's get something to eat? For a little gossip!"

"Of course, I'm really hungry." Rosé pouts.

"Chaeng, tomorrow I'll have my birthday party, you should go." Seulgi says excitedly.

"Oh, bear, I would like to, but I have an appointment, I'm having dinner with someone." Rosé gives me a provocative smile and Seulgi seems to have discovered the eighth wonder of the world.

"ARE YOU TOGETHER? OH MY GOD!" she pulls me closer to Rosé and hugs us - You make such a beautiful couple, we need to take a picture, the world needs to know that these two goddesses are destined for each other!