Ch~ 10

Somewhere in the other side of the world~

3rd person POV

"Miss (L/N)... The boss is ready to see you! Please come inside!" The blonde secretary of a certain secret organization called for the (h/l) (h/c) haired girl.

" Sure! " The (e/c) eyed girl smirked and swiftly walked past the blonde woman and walked into the office.

"Welcome... Miss (L/N). Pleasure to finally meet you! I have a request for you and I hope you cooperate with us!" The boss of the organization walked over to the (height) girl and  offered his hand for a handshake!

"Eh! I'm only here because I've same goals with you! So... I heard I will have a partner? Who's that great partner of mine?" The 22 year old girl asked with a bored expression.

"I see... Straightforward huh? Ok...then.." he pick up his phone and speak to it " Send Jelavíc in here!"

Soon a beautiful Blonde women enters the room. She has a professional look on her face.
"What's the mission?" Irina Jelavíc, a well known international Assassin who currently works for the ministry of defense in Japan.

" Irina... Darling... Looks like you still hate me after all this years..." The boss chuckled and looks at the two women infront of him.

"I don't have time for your rubbish. And kindly don't call me darling. I am not your employee...the reason I'm here is because of Agent Karasuma! "

"Damn! So professional! Even addressing your husband professionally! You did change a lot Irina... But anyways... Your mission partner here will Miss (Y/N) (L/N). You must have heard about her. Commonly known in your world as "The Phoenix".I know you two can carry out this mission smoothly but remember if anything goes wrong, we never met and we don't know each other..."

"Hmph! Always trying to run away... Sounds like you Flynn"
The middled aged, crimson eyed man named Flynn Oblonsky looked at Irina as if he was guilty of something.

"C'mon Irina... Let's forget about what happened 7 years ago! You're no longer the old assassin you were... Are you?" He smirked at her hinting about her past!

"But you're still the coward who runs away when faced with danger!" Irina irked at the crimson eyed man.

"Ugh! Mr Oblonsky... If you're done with your blabbering, can we perhaps...focus on the mission?" (Y/N) spoke... Impatience evident in her voice.

"Oh! Sure beautiful... Here's the file and the details. You two can go and  bond now... Your mission timing will be sent to you soon." The man turned towards his table while humming to himself.

Irina and (Y/N) looked at each other and then quit the room.

After quitting the HQ of the Organization, Irina turned towards (Y/N). The girl had stoic expressions on her and kept looking straight.

"Still holding onto the name Phoenix?" Irina looked at her.

"Why not? The name saved my life... Hell gave me a new one. The name given to me by someone I look upto.
Irina sis... Good to see you after all these years!" The girl kept looking ahead but this time... she's smiling.
"So...you found a family?" She questioned.

Irina blushed. "Yes... I did! I tried reaching out to you before but you were going underground!" Irina looked at the streets ahead of her.
"I always thought about you...but..." Irina trailed of..

"I know sis... But I grew up! I choose my own path. I had to.." the girl spoke as she closed her (e/c) eyes.

"Hmm! I guess you're right. You found yourself anyone yet?" Irina asked.

"Nah! Never found anyone who caught my eyes! Everyone is just so damn fake!" (Y/N) sighed.

"Soo.... Phoenix? Let's finish this mission and meet my Family in Japan! My little sis needs to be introduced to them after all" Irina suggested with a tender smile.

(Y/N) noticed how much Irina matured over the years. She smiled back.
"Sure sis... I'd love to meet your family."

"They will be your family too..very soon." Irina said.

.......................................................................................................

Third Person POV

....Honey I love you, that's all she wrote

Oh, Ophelia
You've been on my mind girl like a drug
Oh, Ophelia
Heaven help a fool who falls in love

Oh, Ophelia
You've been on my mind girl since the flood
Oh, Ophelia
Heaven help a fool who falls in love

Oh, Ophelia
You've been on my mind girl like a drug
Oh, Ophelia
Heaven help a fool who falls in love...

The melodious song came to an end and loop again. Kiko has always loved the song... "Ophelia" by The Lumineers.

Kiko would play the song over and over again... and close her eyes and dance like there's no tommorow.
The song really sits well with the sound of rain in the background...

Kiko was so drenched in the song that she didn't hear the voice of a certain male calling her name from outside from her room. She was taken aback when Karma violently knocked on her door.

"Oiii Kiko... You deaf or something.. your friend is here to see you." Karma shouted.
Kiko quickly open the door of her room and saw her brother and a Raven haired boy behind his back.

"Hi! Baji!" Kiko looked at him like she's seen something out of the world. Suddenly, a smile made way to get face.
"When did you come... Sorry for not responding.. I didn't hear you!" Kiko bowed to him.

Karma left the two and headed downstairs.

"It's fine... I was here to actually tell that mom invited you for dinner tomorrow. Are you free?" Baji smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah.. yeah.. I'm free... " Kiko smiled..

"Ok... then.. we can walk together to my home tomorrow after school... "

"Good idea... Wait... Why are you standing outside the room.. sit inside.... I'll bring some snacks... It's raining outside! How about coffee? " Kiko asked him.

"Coffee sounds great.!" Baji went and sat on the bean bag inside her room.

Kiko heads downstairs and prepared some coffee and heated some dumplings for them to enjoy. Then she got the snacks to her room.

"Oh...Ophelia..... You've been on my mind girl since the flood..." coming into her room Kiko noticed The song still playing and Baji dreamily listening to it.

As soon as Baji noticed her, he instantly jumped up and asked her... "What's this song? It's amazing!"

"It's Ophelia by the Lumineers... One of my favorites. " Kiko replied.

They listened to some great songs and enjoyed the rainy evening together with the snack she prepared.

-------------------------------

"Ne.. Kiko... Sayonara.. see ya tomorrow!" Baji waved her goodbye. He wanted to stay a little longer but he had to leave for a Toman meeting.

"See you too Baji" Kiko smiled and Baji drove off towards the meeting of Toman.
______________________________________________________________

To be continued...

Hope you guys like the chapter...