Ch~14

Kiko's POV

After Draken and Mikey left, I texted Senju and Emma about our plan being successful. Now, to spice it up... We decided on heading to Emma's house.
To have more fun, I texted Shinichiro ni and Izana ni and asked them to come home soon. I told them I've a surprise for them.
Right now, we're at the Sano family home.
Senju, Hina and I are in the living room laughing about how will Draken and Mikey react when they see us here and being all friendly.
Moreover, I'm waiting for The two older Sano to arrive soon.

"Oii Emma... Where did you go?" I can hear Mikey coming into the living room.

He stopped when he saw us. His eyes moved from Emma to me to Hina and lastly to Senju.
Mikey's face suddenly became unreadable.. hmm! The show's about to start.

"You... Who are you? And why are you here?" Mikey yelled at Senju!
"Emma! Who's this guy?" Mikey turned to Emma.

Emma was about to say something, when Draken rushed to Mikey's side. "Oii Mikey... What's wrong?" Draken's eyes darkened when he notices Senju.

"Heh! So.. this is how we meet! The invinsible Mikey! No need to tell at me. I've no other intentions. Just hanging out with my friends." Senju smirked at Mikey.

"Mikey you cannot just tell at my guest!" Emma spoke in defense of Senju. I noticed draken's face. He was Angry and sad at the same time.

"What!? Do you even know who he is?" Draken questioned Emma.

"Yes! This is Kawaragi Senju... My friend and yes... This is the person, I went on a date with..." Emma spoke nonchalantly.

I tried super hard to control my laughter that was about to burst out. Best actor award goes to Senju and Emma.

"Guys! Please calm down!" Hina tried to control the situation. I can tell she was trying to held her laughter too.

"Oii! What's this commotion about?" Aaahhhhh! Just in time.
"Mikey, Ken? Why are you two shouting?" Shinichiro ni called out the both.

"Shinichiro ni... You're home!" I chirped in.

"Yah! You texted to come home soon!" Shinichiro spoke.

"You said you've surprise for us" Izana ni Added.

"Hey... Shinichiro... How're you? Senju spoke as she peeked her head from behind my head.

"Oiiiii Senju..... It's been so long! When did you come back! You seriously appeared out of nowhere!" Iza ni spoke as his orchid eyes lit up. Soon, in a swift movement, Iza ni scooped Senju in a bear hug.

"Can't....breathe... Iza...!" Senju tried to free herself.

"Senju! God... It's been so long... I heard you were back in Shibuya but... This is an amazing surprise!" Shinichiro ni spoke as he laughed at his brother's excitement.

"Yeah! Took Emma out on a date. She said she was upset. After all we are good friends." Senju said..

"Eh!! I thought you were gonna marry Shinichiro?" Iza ni broke the hug and teased Senju.
Senju furiously blushed with embarrassment.
"Shut up Izana.... That was just a game!"
We all laughed at them. Well except... Mikey and Draken.

"Oiii Aniki... You know him?" Mikey pointed his finger towards Senju as he questioned Shinichiro ni.

"Him?" Shinichiro ni Raise an eyebrow.
"Yes! I know her... She's the younger sister of Takeomi." Shinichiro spoke with a small laughter.

Soon....me, Emma, Hina and Senju broke into laughter. Suddenly... I feel my body acting up again, but I try to suppress it.

Mikey and Draken having dumbstruck expression on their faces, looked at me and Hina... Then Senju and Emma.