Ch~30

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Right now, I'm in Yokohama. After having a short chat over the phone with Ranpo San, I took a bike to Yokohama to meet him and talk the entire thing. I didn't want to waste any time. We've very less time. Only one day in between.

"Thanks Ranpo San for meeting me this urgently in between your busy schedule."

"Don't worry Pheonix, I've known you for years now and honestly whatever you told me over phone did peaked my interest in this case. So, tell me what exactly do you want to know?"

"I want to know more about the person assigned to murder my friend's sister."

"Friend? Hmm... I'll come back to it later. Anyway I'd need you to tell me what else do you know."

And so I tell him everything. More about this kid named Kisaki Tetta. The Future and the current. How Fyodor also shows in this picture. Every single detail Takemichi told me.
Knowing about Takemichi's time leap didn't surprise him.

"Ah Pheonix. I think the boy is also a ability user and also I've figured out how this murder will take place. Apprantly, it will a person dressed as or a nurse or a doctor. You need to restrict the doctors and nurses and set up more people to watch over her. Look out for people who might be showing suspecting behavior.
You see the behind the scenes are actually manipulated by a kid. No matter how much brain games they play... No one can rival me. I will be by your side in this war.
If Fyodor Romero is part of this game, I won't call this a kid's game anymore... So, I'm in this too.."

"Thanks a lot Ranpo San... You're a great help to me and everyone."

"After everything sorts out... I want to know more about your "friend" ok?"

The way Ranpo San worded friend actually made my heart flutter. I felt like my cheeks heating up. "Oh..ohk... Ranpo San."

"Ouhhhh... Definitely a friend." Ranpo San teased seeing that I was getting flustered.

"Anyway, I need to go now. Kunikida said he needs me. I'll see you around."

"See you Ranpo San."

We part ways and I make my way back to Shibuya. Well... I need to sort out another thing.

I text Ira sis and tell her that she needs to watch out for any suspicious person in the hospital. I mean she's an assassin, she'll definitely sense anything out of place.

After getting back into my apartment in Shibuya, I freshen up and change into comfortable clothing. After that I get my necessary equipments ready.  A sharp retractable blade and a small shocker included.