Ch~ 31

❤️😩

❤️😩

--------- Third Person POV ---------

As Ranpo planned, Yosano and Ranpo reached the hospital in the morning. They straight up met with Y/N. Y/N quickly introduced Karma with them. After that, Yosano with Karma went to Talk to Dr. Tanaka. After a short conversation, Yosano was allowed to check on Kiko.
Dr Tanaka and Yosano Akiko went inside the room where Kiko was.

On request from Karma, Dr. Tanaka gave Yosano and Kiko some space. That's when Yosano talked with Kiko and told her about her ability.
They talked for more than an hour and Yosano told her about how she was there to heal her. Yosano made sure to exclude the fact that Kiko's life was in danger.

After their chat, Yosano activated her ability "Kimi Shinitamō Koto Nakare". Yosano's ability started healing kiko's fragile body. Kiko felt like her body was filled with new life force.

She was feeling like the old energetic self that she missed a lot. New hope filled her heart and she was excited to meet the person she was dying to see for a whole week.

 New hope filled her heart and she was excited to meet the person she was dying to see for a whole week

.....

Kiko's POV:

I feel like new life energy is flowing into me. The numbness I was feeling because of staying in bed all day is fading way.
The dizziness, the weakness is replacing with strength.

Maybe... Maybe now I don't have to wait another 2-3 weeks to see him. The past week, when i was dying to see a glimpse of him, to hear his voice just once made me realize that I love him too much! I've deeply fallen in love with him.

Maybe the wait is over now.

Baji Keisuke... I'm ready to confess. I'm sure of my feelings... I love you.