Ch~21

Kiko

Kiko.... Trying a Korosensei face ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

 Trying a Korosensei face ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Karma's POV:

Kiko is getting released from the hospital tomorrow. The doctors said that she's improving and I'm really happy. I'm currently on my way to the hospital. I arrived home early today to clean up the house and presentable. I don't want Kiko to come to a dirty house.
Mom is in the hospital with her as she and dad are trying their best to stay with Kiko and give her time.
Keisuke asked me if he could court her a month a ago and I gave him the permission. He is genuine. Not gonna lie... I was a little worried as he is a Deliquent but when I look back... I myself was a Deliquent and an assassin too.

So... I did the cleaning. I'm tired but... For Kiko, I'll do anything. She's really Precious to me.

As I reached the hospital front, I saw (y/n) talking to someone on the phone. Such a sight for sore eyes. I never felt this way before but she gives me butterflies. We've gotten closer in the past month. She helped Kiko and me. I'm grateful to her...

I park my bike and I walk over to her.
I hear her talking to someone.
"Not sure if you know this... But I don't work for you or your filthy Bose!...
Don't you dare touch me or my closed ones... I won't hesitate to wipe out your entire existence......
Shut it... I don't work for the mafias anymore... I'm on my own now."

It seems she was arguing with someone over the phone, raging...
So she was a mafia huh?

She hang up the phone and face me. Guess, she felt my presence.

"Hey Akabane! You came early today?"

"Hmm! Kiko's getting released tomorrow.. thought I should come home early and clean up the house  a bit. After cleaning up.. I came straight here.
Anyway... How long are you gonna call me Akabane?"