A/N

5K READS? ARE YALL KIDDING ME?

I genuinely did NOT expect this book to get this many views, fuck, I didn't think it would get any at all. Throughout writing this and re-reading through it I always thought it would just be something I'd post, and not many people would actually see it? But no? Over about 400 people actually read it and I find that insane.

I still don't really like the fanfic, my love for Bokuaka has suddenly disappeared somehow and I'm opening up to new things, though that may partly be a lie since my heart is set on iwaoi, so that may be why I dislike this so much.

But apparently people liked it, so I kept it up yknow?

Still, reading back at all the cringe words I wrote and the whole plot just takes me back to the start of the year when I first started writing this, it was my first ever fanfic, the first one I ever completed. So I keep this up and view back on it sometimes to just remind myself of how far I've actually come in over 9 months.

This is so sappy I hate this. I'm not used to thanking people for reading my work, better yet, I'd be saying sorry to them because they had to read through something that would make you want to cut your eyes out from all the cringiness.

But still, thank you for supporting this even though it was so horribly written, and thank you for the kind words, I do appreciate them, I get a lot of things In my inbox and messages and it just encourages me a lot.

I love to write, even though I may not be good at it and sometimes putting things into words is hard, your words truly help me.

I'm usually the type of person to put my own thoughts and problems into these stories, I like to project my own insecurities onto them, like my anxiety and nail biting, I portray that onto Oikawa in my iwaoi one shots quite a lot because he's such a comfort character for me, and him being somebody that kinda has the same problems as me is really nice for me to read over and over.

Seeing such nice words about my stories, which have my own personal emotions and problems in them really means a lot, and I love that.

So, thank you all. :)