Part 7

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Wheein POV
A date with Solar...well a double date actually, but I can't believe it...we are going to have so much fun bonding together.

"Aren't you excited babe".

"Not at all".

I frowned and turn to look in front, my driver was silent and looking at the mirror...the silence filled the car ride and Moonbyul sigh.

"You could at least pretend that you want to be here".

I smiled when Moonbyul tried to reason with her, I couldn't blame Solar for feeling this way...after all I am forcing her to love me back, and I am also her captor...kidnapping her and drugging her...of course she wouldn't like it.

"Where are we going~ killing spree...or burning houses".

That would be fun honestly, but it wouldn't be called a date if we are going to do all those things...for today I just wanna enjoy my time with Solar, and try my best to make her love me again.

"Not today Hyejin~ we are going to the amusement park...and after that a movie date...and we will have dinner at a restaurant, no working today".

For a brief second I was sure Solar smiled, it really brightened up my entire day...it's been some time since I saw her smile...I almost forgotten how beautiful she is when she smiles.

"Smile more for me...I really like it when you smile".

"I will smile more if you set me free".

I gave her a deadly stare and turn away from her, she knows very well that I could never let her go...I finally got her back and now she wants me to set her free...not a chance.

"What do you want to do first".

I ignored whatever she just said, I don't want to ruin the mood by arguing with her so suddenly.

"Hey...don't mind her, she just need time".

I know that...I need to give her time

Solar POV
Amusement park, I'm surprised she choose such a fun place to go, in fact I'm surprised Moonbyul and Hwasa even agree to this...I thought they are just heartless crazy psychos who go killing everyday...guess mafias needs to have fun and relax too.

But....

"Why is this place...so...empty".

It look so deserted, so abandoned...well actually not so abandoned, the workers are standing at their place and the food stalls are open...and it's pretty clean too, just...no people playing around.

"I kinda reserved this place, Wheein kinda won our last bet...kinda cheated too, so I'm paying this time".

"You cheated the last time too".

They are probably talking about their slaughter game, they always do stupid betting on such things...who can kill the most in 5 minutes, who will find their victims first...whose victim die first from torture, I hated their game since back then...even when I tried to stop Wheein, she would just say it's fun.

"Please stop talking about your psychotic games....at least not in front of me".

I look around for a moment and saw someone standing behind the fence, he was staring at me...it actually made me feel uncomfortable but I didn't care...he look scary too, he had tattoos all over his body and a big scar on his face...a perfect villain for movie casting.