Part 20(M!)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

-This is not a candy store children, it's also not McDonald's or KFC...so take a huge jump and skip the Satan powered chapter because this whole chapter is smut-

*cough*

Introducing Solar who is possessed by a cat...AKA...kitten Yong

I'm selling holy water right now for $0 feel free to cleanse your soul later 😁

Moonbyul POV
I grabbed onto my necktie and slide it down my neck, I grabbed my lovely killer hands and tied her wrist with it before pushing it above her head.

"You sure have ways to impress me babe".

I leaned down and nibble on her ear lobe, feeling her tense up under me...I quickly use my other hand to unbutton her shirt exposing her in a red lace bra.

"Byul...".

"Patience my love...I want to explore your entire body...from your beautiful face...to your big breast... and of course your wet area...down here".

I slipped my hand under her skirt and touched her clothed pussy, she let out a soft moan and grind her hips against my hand.

"Byul...please".

"What is it...what do you want my flower".

"Touch me...please".

"Touch? Where...here".

I moved my hand towards her breast and squeezed them lightly...she let out a groan and struggle against my hold.

"You know where I meant Byul...touch me down there".

I flipped her skirt and pulled her panty down, there was a drenched spot right there proving how turned on she is.

"So wet...for who".

"You know you're the only one that turn me on...now fuck me".

I stick my fingers in her and curled them, she let out a gasped and start breathing heavily.

"Byul...ahh~".

I moved my fingers slowly and watch as she quiver and moan under me...she is so beautiful under me.

"Byul...faster...please".

I hum against her skin as I leave hickeys along her neck and collarbone, I pulled my fingers out and slammed it in roughly and moved faster.

*gasp*

"Byul...Byul ah...mmm...ahh".

"Yes baby...moan for me, tell me who is making you feel good".

"You...you make me feel good Byul".

I let go of her wrist and kissed her roughly while my hand slide around her body, she loop her tied wrist around my head while I finger her.

"Faster...I'm close".

"Oh...then...".

*gasp*

"BYUL! Let me cum".

I pulled out my finger and placed them in my mouth, licking away the juice which made her blush...I then moved out of her body and attach my lips on her clit, sucking hard on her.

"Ohh....ah...Byul...Byul".

I stick my fingers in along with my tongue twirling them and pushing them against her walls as they tighten.