Part 24(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Yongsun
()=Others

-1 year after the incident-

Wheein POV
I watched as my kitten punched down all my mens in a few minutes, she is now part of my Jung Famiglia...and she have been training a lot, some of my guys cried after she kick them in...we'll let just say somewhere pain...but I'm starting to regret my decision to let her join, all my men like her because she is too beautiful...some even asked her out on dates even when they know who she belongs to.

"Your girlfriend look pretty with her new tattoos".

"Yeah...that's why they are asking her out".

"Someone's jealous~"

She smirked at me and drank her wine, I looked towards my kitten who was sweating through her shirt already...I got even angrier when I realised she is actually wearing a see through shirt, how did I not notice that earlier.

"KITTY! Get here...NOW!"

She looked at me and ran towards me kneeling down immediately, all my men look at her astonished...I took a towel and wipe off her sweat and kiss her roughly, but my focus is on her shirt.

"How dare you wear a see through shirt".

"Is it see through? Let me just take it off then".

I got shock when she unbutton her shirt and took it off in front of my men, their perverted eyes is literally on her what is wrong with her today.

"Solar...don't make me mad".

She smirked and climbed onto my lap and sucked on my neck, I was surprised by her actions...she grabbed her leash on the table and tug onto her collar, and yes she got collared by me a month ago...we had a collaring ceremony and ever since hen she have been clinging onto me.

"Kitten...what are you doing".

"I don't know? What do you think I'm doing...master~"

She grinds her hip down and moaned into my ears, I lost it...I grabbed her leash and pulled her face forward and kissed her roughly...I can't believe she is teasing me right now.

"Go to your office or something, I don't want to see her cum here".

"You heard that kitten...crawl".

"I don't think so master~ you got to make me—"

*gasp*

I grabbed her leash and pulled her roughly to my office, I pushed her in and lock the door and opened my secret room...I dragged her in and pushed her on the bed and tie her wrist to the bedpost.

"W-Wheein...w-we can talk things out right".

I stare at her and start to lube all the toys...I pushed her vibrating cat tail buttplug in her ass and held the vibrating silicone stick to her clit.

"W-WAIT— ahhhh!"

"Not acting like a brat now aren't you...let see how long can you last".

-10 minutes later-

I watch as she tug against her restraint and cried, her hair was messy and her body was sticky...her face was red and I could tell she's at her limit.

"Ahhh!"

She moaned loudly, desperate to finally reach her climax. I held the vibrating silicone stick to her clit, her legs twitching, literally chasing her sweet release...I watched as she arch her back trying to cum, but I wasn't going to let her, I smirk and took the vibrating item off her pussy once again.