Part 22

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
I woke up in a car with Sodam next to me, I got shocked and tried to open the car door and was immediately stopped when she slapped my arm away from it.

Sodam: ("That was dangerous, seriously do you not see all the cars driving!")

"You killed Wheein...I'll never forgive you! GIVE ME BACK MY WHEEIN!!!"

I started punching her chest while crying, I can't believe it...my Wheein is dead...my cute Yandere girlfriend who promised me that we'll be together forever...died just because of her...how could she.

"MONSTER!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

Sodam: ("OW! OW! Y-Yong stop! Hey little help please!")

("Please stop punching her already, she is doing this for you after all").

A lady with long hair spoke in a calm manner, she was the one driving and next to her was boy probably 7 to 9 years old...realising there's a kid I decided to stop attacking and shouting, she better be lucky there's a kid on this ride...I would have strangled her to death.

"Who are you".

("I'm Wheein's mother...how are you, I'm sorry about what my daughter done").

I was angry at her, she allowed a complete stranger...I don't know if they know each other but she allowed somebody to kill her biological daughter and somehow apologise for whatever she thinks Wheein have done to me.

"How could you...hurt your own daughter".

("That monster is not my daughter, her father raise her...she is the same as her father...both a killer and crazy obsessive person...I wouldn't acknowledge her as my blood").

"How could you say that about Wheein, and how could you say such bad things in front of a cute little boy".

("He don't understand Korean actually...but thank you for your concern, I don't get it...how did a kind sweet lady like you end up with her").

"I love Wheein, she is a cruel killer yes...but she is different around me, she would take good care of me and make me smile...she would sing for me and dance with me...she is rough...yet gentle and she will do nothing to hurt me".

("And...are your sure she didn't kidnap you").

"She did kidnapped me so what, aren't you kidnapping me too".

("Saving—")

"SAVE ME FROM WHAT! She treats me mighty fine alright...and...you killed her, your own daughter you give birth to...she is not like her father...she kills people and hurt lots of innocent life but she isn't like her father...she in fact killed him because he tried to force her into dating a man".

Sodam: ("Thank you miss, we'll be heading off here").

"Wait Sodam stop! YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU SAY SORRY TO WHEEIN THIS INSTANT! I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS DEAD YOU APOLOGISE—".

I yelled angrily as Sodam dragged me to her apartment, she locked the door and hugged me tightly...only for me to push her away.

"You haven't seen what I'm capable of...I can be as crazy as my girlfriend".

Sodam: ("And how so?")

"W-Well...I-I can drink a bowl of milk in 3 minutes using only my tongue and I can stay on a pole for 3 hours".

Sodam: ("I don't get it, why are you protecting that monster—")

*SLAPS*

"I am the only one that is allowed to call her that".