Part 10(M)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Wheein POV
"Wheein...a-are you taking pictures of me".

I look at her before snapping another picture from my camera, she is so beautiful...collared like a pet, hands are chained up...and the blindfold prevents her to see.

"Wheein...me agreeing to this doesn't mean you get to do all this to me".

"Hush...you're a pet now...and pets don't question what their owner do".

"Wheein...you know very well I hate teasing".

I took off the metal choker around her neck and placed it on the table, she was happy...I can almost see her wagging her imaginary tail.

"You are going to be a good girl am I right, I am only taking that off temporary unless you start misbehaving...I'll switch it with a leather collar, it's more comfortable".

"Thank you Wheein, I'll be good I promise...I won't run away and I won't fight back".

It's funny how she managed to behave without the shocker, but when I put it on her she goes wild...what a weird pet I have...I went to my table and picked up a white leather collar, it has a small little bone tag with a sun carved on it to indicate Solar...I loop it around her neck and gave her a little kiss, I'm so glad she finally stop fighting back...I knew she would eventually come back to her senses.

"What did you put around me Wheein".

I hook the leash on the collar and gave it a harsh tug, she fell to ground and gasp...she scrambled on her feet and fixed her hair with her bounded wrist...it look as if she is a dog.

"Now baby~ what do you think is around your beautiful neck".

"A-A collar...a leather one, usually for...pets".

"Good girl...so smart".

"I didn't know you are into this kind of things".

"Well...I didn't know I will like it, but do you".

"I-I need time to adjust to all this".

She is right, she need to get use to all this treatment from me...and of course I will help her as her girlfriend, I don't need to care about that Eric guy while I fuck my girlfriend...Moonbyul and Hyejin will deal with it.

"Don't worry, it will be fun...I promise".

I tighten my grip around the leash and tug on it, leading her towards the couch...I don't just want to fuck her today, I want to make sure she is really not leaving me like she said...I still can't believe it's so simple to break her...she have a strong mind, it wouldn't just randomly break into pieces.

"Remember, pets stays on the ground".

She whines and pouts at me but still end up sitting on the ground with her head rested on my lap, I wonder if she is really being honest when she say she would never run away again...I wonder if it's true when she say she love me...I wonder if she is only saying that to please me.

"Wheein...I'm sorry".

"H-Huh...why so sudden sweetheart".

"I-It's just...I know I love you, but thinking about what you did in order to have me all to yourself...it's just...t-traumatising for me".

Her breath became heavier when she speaks and she started breathing fast and she started crying...I can't see through the blindfold but I can tell she is crying, I was worried...this isn't her, she wouldn't be like this...what is wrong.