Part 17

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
Spin around...

Kneel down...

Slide down slowly...

Tug on my leash...

Make it feel as if she is here...

Just a little lap dance..

And done...

"How was that...girls, do you think that will make Wheein fall heads over heels for me again".

Me and Lisa slowly slide down the pole, showing off both our amazing skills...it's been some time since I pole dance with Lisa, brings back so much memories.

"I'm going to ask again...are you sure about this".

She is probably still worried about how Wheein will react to this little gift for her, although I had to dance on the chair to pretend she's here...it'll be more fun if she is here right now, I bet she will love it when I lap dance for her...I'm so excited.

"I can't wait to dance for her".

"I bet you won't say that after you turn on her sadistic nature".

Why must Hwasa always say things at the wrong timing, it's true she Is scary on bed...and I still remember how sore I was when she got angry at me for teasing her for 2 months...imagine I do this and she go crazy...does that mean I need a wheelchair.

"Look what you done babe...you scared her".

"No...I'm sure Wheein isn't that much of a sadist...she just...a little violent".

Lisa: ("A...little, you call that a little violent").

"Alright maybe just a normal violent".

Lisa: ("Gosh...I can never understand a psychopath girlfriend").

Wheein POV
"ACHOO! Stupid dumb cold weather...curse you weather god...I will torment you the moment I see you".

Ugh...I don't even know what is my girlfriend doing right now, and Hyejin and Moonbyul is busy today...so I have nobody to talk to.

("Boss...where are we going exactly").

"We are already here...welcome...to rob a bank game...time to have fun".

("HANDS UP! THIS IS A ROBBERY!")

Everybody screamed and the alarm was set off, I looked around and shot down all the people that weren't working here...it's so boring having to rob a bank without my friends...this is the first time.

"Unlock the vault for me".

A lady entered the password and allowed me in, I looked around and told my people to grabbed everything...I wouldn't want to waste time and make the police surrounds this building.

("Boss, we got everything").

"Mhm...kill all of them, bring the bags back to the base...I'll be waiting there".

It's really boring here...

("Wheein...I'm here to play with you").

*GASP*

"WHO IS IT!".

I grabbed my gun and turned around, there is nobody here...why did I heard somebody voice though, and it sounded so familiar...I felt like I heard that voice before.