Prologue

-Before we begin, here are some things that will be needed in order to read this story.-

╭🍷╮ means "The Past"

╭🔥╮means "Dreaming/Back To Reality"

╭⌯╮means "Time Skip"

╭⌬╮means "Quick Flashback"

-There might be more later, depends if I need to make it for whatever reason, but yeah.-

-Don't worry, I will put "╭🍷╮(the past)" as a reminder for the first, maybe, five chapters. That way you all can get use to recognizing whats happening.-

-By The Way, The original photo of the cover was not made by me! I just edited it heavily for the cover of the book! The original photo will be in Chapter 1.-

-I sadly don't know who originally made it but all credit goes to them. :3-

-Enjoy and on to the Story!-

~~~~
Lmao, look at two an a half years ago me! Ya didn't even publish this!!

Anyways!

Hi, this is a story and this is a short explanation on why this story is here!

I suddenly disappeared for awhile and couldn't continue writing due to some personal issues and job practices.

This is a book that has been a draft for a very long time but is now being published to satisfy you guys until I can completely come back to continue all my other books that I was actually writing or was doing at the moment before my disappearance.

This book has 27 chapters so I think that should be enough until I come back right?

I hope you all enjoy and have fun!
-Skittles🌈👻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~↝

Prologue

╭⌬╮flashback

Heavy breaths and steps were all that were within my line of hearing. Leaves crunching underneath my every step as my legs ran with whatever energy I had left.

"COME BACK DEMON!"

My legs took me as far as they could carry me before tripping over a root of a tree and I went tumbling down a hill.

Nothing but my small shrieks and pained groans as I landed next to a river of sorts.

A chunk of my hair and hand in the water as I was almost as close to falling in. Any bigger of a tumble and I would have fallen in.

My body begged me to just roll in and drown myself but what good would that do?

"I FOUND HER!"

'No!'

I got up as best as I could but fell as I heard something being dragged on dirt. I tried to push myself into the water next but it was too late.

I was grabbed by my ankles and pulled away from the water as I yelped.

They tied me up and snickered, grinning from ear to ear to see me so weak.

"You ain't goin no where, demon!"

"Demon, you say?"

A wave of screaming sang sweetly through my ears as splatters of blood lightly tapped my skin. The taste when it landed in my mouth was so enlightening.