╭Chapter 16╮

(Woo)

Jeff POV

'The fuck..?'

She definitely regret's something that included her having to stay there. Something that really had an affect on her.

But toby an masky are sus as hell, those two mother fuckers have been around her the most. I'm not sure about hoodie, I haven't seen him around Y/N that often but if he is too then he's also sus as hell.

I couldn't tell what the point of them getting close to her was, but there is that mission slender gave them.

'Are they actually doing that mission?'

Masky then walked up to me an looked upset as the tension in the room just grew.

Y/N POV

Suddenly there was muffling sounds and little bangs as I picked my head up only to see masky stand in front of me. He pinned me to the wall and put his hand over my mouth.

"What do you regret- you regret something so bad you refuse to remember those regrets or relive them in memory!" He hissed

I glared at him and he growled at me.

"Don't glare at me, you brought this upon yourself!" He growled

He pushed himself on top of me more and I didn't like feeling a different body on mine like this. He suddenly stopped and got off me but growled.

He had the chain in his hand and so he pulled me away, causing confusion as I scoffed harshly at his audacity.

"You-"

He turned to me as we were in the kitchen and he tore off his mask, my eye's widening when he kissed me. He grabbed my wrists as he pushed me back against a wall an pinned my arms over my head with one hand.

He pulled away an dropped the chain as he turned around an put his mask back on.

He left.

That's it- he kissed me and then just leaves without a word!!

I became angry as I went back to the living room and stormed out the front door.

"Y/N wait-"

My wings exposed themselves as I went down the porch but was now under immense pain. The Sun Burned Me.

I put my wings away as I got into the shade of the porch an hissed as my burning ankles were now scorched slightly. I hissed wildly as I heard voices freak out and shouting, my mind only clouded in anger and pain.

Suddenly I was sat down an stripes was in front of me, healing my ankle.

"Princess!!" I growled," What are you doing here!"

"Making sure the only Mother I have is actually being taken care of or not losing more of her sanity!" She hissed back

She finished treating my leg as toby picked me up and I hissed.

"Listen up, psycho's!" Stripes ordered," My Mother is on her period, and she can not handle or do certain things so here's what your gonna do!!"

"But-"

She gave them a demonic growl an they stayed silent.

"She will burn in the sun, do not let sunlight touch her, Do not cook or have anything with garlic around her, Do not put silver on her human form's skin!!" She ordered," It will burn her along with the sun-"

"This all sounds like vampire do's and don'ts?" Ej questioned

While they were busy talking about that I was focused on toby who was helping me stand but also holding the cuff of the chain off my skin since it was silver.