80. Breakdown

(TRIGGER WARNING- suicidal thoughts)

"Yoongi- what are you doing?" Namjoon asked the short-tempered male who was dragging me to his room by my wrist.

"He's sleeping in my room tonight," Yoongi growled out. I pursed my lips, keeping my gaze on the floor. "Send Seokjin to my room, would you?"

He swiftly walked past Namjoon and pushed me inside his room, slamming the door shut behind him. I leaned against the wall furthest from him, and slowly sat down. He paced around the room, muttering to himself. I could hear him, but my thoughts were louder. I stared at my knees with a blank expression.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Seokjin asked, entering the room.

"No, he- Nighter- GOD I can't even explain what happened!" Yoongi yelled in frustration.

"Hey, look at me," Seokjin said, tending to the frustrated male. He hadn't noticed me in the room yet. "We can talk better if you calm down. If you let your emotions control you, you will get nowhere. So just take a breather. Go take a walk."

"NO!" Yoongi yelled in response. Seokjin and I both flinched at his sudden outburst. "Fuck. Sorry. I mean, I can't- we can't leave Nighter alone."

Yoongi pointed at my curled up figure, allowing Seokjin to finally notice me. He ushered over to me, crouching down beside me.

"Nighter?" He called out in a soft tone. At my lack of response, he looked at Yoongi. "What happened? Tell me from the beginning."

"Okay, so I went to South Hitzor to tell them where my sister and her family were located. She had it coming, she knew better than to interfere with mate matters. Nighter got on me before I could fly away, spewing threat after threat trying to stop me. He wouldn't stop begging on the streets of South Hitzor so I took him into the alley and told him to shut up," Yoongi rambled in one breath. He inhaled sharply. "As I was headed to the leader's house, he threatened me again. Now this threat was not like the others, no. This threat actually made me stop. I had to lie to the leader of Hitzor about why we were there."

"What was the threat?" Seokjin asked carefully, his arm thrown over my shoulder.

"If I didn't stop, he would kill himself," Yoongi sighed out, his frustration evidently coming back. I flinched at Yoongi's words. Even though it was true, hearing it come out from someone else's mouth only made me feel worse. Seokjin's grip on my shoulder tightened. "We need to keep a close eye on him."

"Nighter, is this true?" Seokjin asked me.

"L-Lana," I muttered out. "I want Lana."

"It's late night, she's sleeping," Yoongi said. "Give it two ho-"

"Jungkook?! Namjoon told me that you were acting off, so I came here," Lana exclaimed, slamming the door open with a panicked expression. She frowned when she saw my numb state. "What happened? What did you do this time?"

"He threatened to kill himself if I didn't stop doing what I was going to do," Yoongi said, glaring at her disrespect.

"He did?" she asked, shocked. I made eye contact with her. She softened and instantly sat beside me. "Can you leave us alone?"

"Absolutely not!" Yoongi snapped. "We are not leaving him alone. He's suic-"

"He's not!" she snapped. "I'm here with him. You both can loiter around outside, I'll call you in once everything's fine. If you don't know how to handle a situation, don't get involved and make things worse."

Seokjin got up and pulled a reluctant Yoongi out.

"I'm like her," I whispered once the door was closed behind them. "I'm no different."