Announcement

Hi guys,

I've been thinking about this for a while, and have decided that I will be discontinuing this book. I'm really sorry about this abrupt decision.

I have a bit too much on my workload; university, work, novel and some personal matters. I'm unable to make time for writing here. I will still be on Wattpad, but I won't be writing.

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it. Once again, I am really sorry about this.

As some of you know, I decided the fate of the story with a coin flip.

So this is what I planned to do with the story(WARNING- Very blunt and mentions of death):

- Jungkook and the royals get closer, but only to the extent of being friends.

- Jungkook decides that it's best for them to be friends and discusses his views with the royals. (There's a long discussion from their perspective on why it's a bad idea to reject him.)

- Eventually, they come to an understanding, and carry on with the rejection. Jungkook struggles to survive the rejection, and very nearly dies. The others, undergo severe heartbreak symptoms, but physically manage better. The bond between the royals gets tainted, and they work on fixing it and supporting one another.

- Lana and Taehyung convince Xylok to visit Jungkook at the medical ward.

- Xylok and Jungkook(who is physically extremely weak) decide to slowly build a relationship. Jungkook emotionally feels relieved once the bond breaks.

- Four days after Xylok's first visit(he visits everyday), Jungkook dies of a heartbreak(a peaceful death. It's a descriptive peaceful death for him. He dies happy.)

The End

Really sorry for leaving the book like this (Although I'm not sure if y'all would want to read the descriptive version).

Thank you so much for your support. If anyone needs to talk, my DMs are open<3

~Ash<3