Prologue

Third POV

Hestia entered Olympus, noticeably nervous; she was trying to find Apollo. Thankfully he was alone and outside of his temple, "Apollo?" she called. His head jerked up from what he was doing, "Aunt Hestia, hi what's wrong?" he asked.

She fidgeted surprising her nephew, she was normally a clam person, he also knew something was up because she was still in a twenty year old form. "I need form advice from you," she admitted. Apollo's eyebrows raised, somebody actually needed advice from him? Other than medical advice? "You are the God of knowledge, you are smart and intelligent, you just don't show it," she softly said, "and you wouldn't judge what I am about to ask," she added. Apollo got up and guided his aunt inside, "What do you have to ask?"

"The Great Prophecy," she paused, officially getting her nephew's attention, "If I were to create a child, one from my hearth, would the child qualify as the prophecy child?" she asked.

Apollo took a second, "Well that would have different variables involved, you are one of the eldest gods, actually you're the oldest, sorry Auntie," he added the last bit quickly seeing her glare, "Is it just you parenting the child?"

"There is this one demigod, his mother is actually Nyx, I met him and we got along very well, he knew who I was and knew I would have to leave eventually, but when I met him he was so depressed. So depressed to the point Nyx herself found me and asked me to see him. I figured if he had his own bit of hope it would help him," she explained.

"Well, I do know that if you have something that would belong to him, making Nyx be the grandmother, the baby would actually be three quarters god, and not be included in the prophecy as it specifically "half-blood" and she would technically not be one," Apollo explained. Hestia looked excited; it was no secret amongst those closest to her that she would love to have a child. "Do you have something from his?"

"I may have snuck in and grabbed some of his hair and a bit of his blood," Hestia said quickly. "Hestia!" came from Apollo sounding like he couldn't believe she already did that, and heard a giggle from the goddess. They walked out to find Hecate and Nyx already there, and surprisingly Aphrodite. "You're giving a man a bit of hope and familial love, I'm gonna know," the love goddess mentioned in a serious tone. She was able to give love in different ways, that was why she had many children, it just depends on if the mortal wanted to accept her gift or not. "I wanted to meet my grandchild," Nyx shrugged, she was already asked by Hestia about the child. "I'm helping since this is Hestia's first child," Hecate said.

The group gathered at the hearth and Hestia added in her aura and essence into the growing fire, followed by the bit from Nyx and her son. Seeing the smoke form the hearth, Zeus had walked up along with Artemis and Athena only to be blocked out by Apollo and Aphrodite. Zeus was about to argue and be dramatic when Apollo spoke up, "If any of you interrupt what is going on in there, you will have a very mad Hestia and Nyx," he warned. The three stayed quiet, well at least Zeus who was scared of angry Hestia, and Athena who figured out it would be best to do what Apollo said, kept quiet. Artemis was about to argue but the very nasty glare she had received from the love goddess made her keep quiet. Soon, out came Hecate, "We finished!" she cheered.

"Hestia had come up to me and asked if she were to make a child from her hearth, and combine it with the DNA of a demigod she had been talking to, if the baby would fall under the prophecy as she is one of the eldest, this baby is not the prophecy child because she has three fourths immortal blood," Apollo was explaining.

"Why didn't she come to me?" Athena asked.

"Would you have judged her?" Apollo countered. Athena kept quiet afterwards.

"Why is Nyx here?" Zeus asked completely calm, surprising the goddesses behind him.

"I'm the baby's grandmother," the primordial said walking out, "She's got dark eyes and red hair," she squealed out to Aphrodite, again surprising people seeing the Goddess of Night losing her cool. The group had walked in and saw a very happy redheaded goddess holding a baby girl, she looked nervously at her younger brother, "She's not the prophecy child, and you didn't break your oath and I know you've been wanting to have your own child, so no I am not mad," he said and happily watched his sister's smile grow again. "Can I bless her PLEASE?" Hecate begged.

"I want you and Apollo to look over her first to make sure everyone went correctly and then yes you can," Hestia said and handed her daughter off to her nephew, ignoring his twin's offended face. Apollo had also looked surprised she picked him, "You helped me by giving me that advice so you get to check her over," she said calmly. After confirming before and after Hecate's blessing that the girl was healthy, the other gods got to meet her, including all the Underworld ones, as she is a grandchild of the Underworld, she could even eat the food down there no problem. She was sent to Kolby Night's front door in Beacon Hills.

Hestia put the note down and knocked on the door before leaving with Nyx, Iris had made a one sided IM for them. Kolby had opened the door and was startled seeing the baby with a note, he bent down and picked up the note:

"Kolby,

It was getting close to the time that I would not be able to see you anymore. I'm not going to lie but your mother had been worried and came to me about you. I do not regret meeting you, I voluntarily kept visiting you and I think you knew that. I wanted to leave you with a bit of your own hope and may have snuck in to get some of your hair and blood (I am not sorry), and tried something. This is Seraphina Night, she is our daughter, she was created form my Hearth with the help of Nyx and Hecate (who blessed her with a bit of magic so be warned), she is your bit of hope. Many gods already adore the baby, there is a bit of extra money from Hades himself to get the supplies you need.

Hestia"

Hestia and Nyx watched him smile and look at the baby and pick her up and hold her, "Hello Seraphina, I'm your daddy," he said.