Chapter Four

Third POV

"Just FYI, as you might have figured out, you are dealing with gods here, that man was Hades, and you might've heard a man talking to Sera in your hospital room, that was Apollo. Who you are about to meet is Dionysus, he is very blunt, acts like he's drunk and might get your name wrong unless he likes you. With his ability over insanity, he's going to look into your mental state meaning he is going to get into your head, just a warning," Kolby told Peter as they were about to walk into the house, "Sera! Kolby-Jack! Is that the wolf?" a man with a goatee and leopard shirt came out, "Noooo, we just decided to take another slightly comatose patient that happens to be a werewolf," Seraphina said. Dionysus smirked, "I need him so I can get behind him and so he won't roll away if he moves, does that have brakes?" he asked. Kolby nodded and there was a knock, in came Claudia and Stiles followed by Bobby, "We heard you got him out," Bobby said.

"Booby, Claddy, and Mitchy, I don't want him crowded," Dionysus said. Snorts went around the room from Bobby's nickname and Stiles looked up at his mother, "Why did you tell him my real name?"

Claudia shrugged, "I wanted to know what he'd call you, and that's not that bad."

"Well you give him a name like that..." Dionysus trailed off. He actually was close to liking the kid and would not intentionally make a bad name for him, any person a mix of Hermes and Athena is somebody not to mess with.

"Okay," he started leaning in closer to Peter, "I don't know how feral you've gotten so we are restraining you until I know, brother," he said the last bit in another direction and Peter saw a blonde man with tan skin appear in front of him and tied his wrists and legs to his chair, "Now, in case you attack Apollo has an arrow he's going to shoot to stop you," Dionysus added. He put his hands to Peter's head, "It will feel a bit odd," he said and went into his head.

He found Peter rather quickly, he also found his wolf rather quickly, they both looked back at him and then back at the cell door that looked as if they were breaking through, "We're a little crazy we'll admit because of the pack bonds being severed and knowing our eyes have gone blue now," Peter said motioning to his wolf's blue eyes, "But we aren't truly feral, I can see my niece and Seraphina is my mate, they are both calming me, but I can feel my daughter, my daughter is around," he said. Dionysus nodded, "I'll be back, will we be safe if we undo the binds?" Peter nodded and Dionysus left his head.

"Okay, you can take the bindings off, wolf pup, does your uncle have a daughter that has been accounted for in the bodies?" Dionysus asked Cora. Cora's eyes widened, "No she wasn't, it's hard to sense her because she's a coyote not a wolf, but yeah I sense her," she said.

"Okay, he is saying that she is near, if you with Korona can you track her and will she trust you?" he asked, Kolby rolling his eyes again.

"Yeah," Cora said, her and Malia are like sisters after all, "But why Kolby?"

"Because Peter here has confirmed that Seraphina is his mate and I think it would be a better idea that she's nearby," he said. They heard a little squeal and then appeared a redheaded teenager with glowing eyes, "Mom?!" came from Seraphina.

"What? My daughter's got a soulmate, and I got happy, it's not helpful that I am currently a teenager and I was near Aphrodite, hiiiiiiiiii Kolby," the teen said to the smirking man.

"Hello Hestia, excuse us we got a coyote to find," Kolby said and left with Cora, not hiding the smile that was on his face. Dionysus went back into Peter's head, "What was different about the fire that is making you not heal?" he asked.