Chapter One

Third POV

Seraphina grew to have her mother's calming presence but her father and grandmother's slightly twisted humor and violent tendencies. At the age of five, Kolby, her father had begun to see the monsters appearing, somehow the nearby werewolf pack did not notice. Kolby also lived in the forest but his house stayed in the shadows, it was camouflaged like the Mist could camouflage. He sent his daughter to the Camp soon after.

Seraphina was a bit of an outcast when she was claimed, a virgin goddess having a child, they thought her mother broke her oath because of her existence. When Chiron and Dionysus came to her about it she bluntly called bullshit because Athena has children. That was when Dionysus determined he like this demigod. He could feel the calm aura she gave off but she surprisingly blunt and a bit dark. Seraphina stayed in the Big House, sometimes it was in the Dionysus cabin (yeah he gave permission). She met her mother the night she had been claimed and out casted, all of the gods had been watching and felt some kind of sympathy towards her, including Ares.

Seraphina sobbed to her mother and a nearby nymph over heard her saying, "But I was born from your Hearth, they just make assumptions that say you gave up your oath and had me as proof, but I was made, not born, like the Athena children and I remember all of it, my first thought was I couldn't believe my mom was so pretty," she said. And well you know nymphs gossip just as much as the Aphrodite children and it was spread across the camp in the next 24 hours. The Ares children were the first to approach, curious about the first demigod Mr. D calls by their actual name. They witnessed her wield a Stygian Iron dagger and sword better than any of the younger kids. They didn't know Sera had actually been practicing since she was three, Kolby had been teaching her after he saw how smart she was and had already been practicing her abilities. Yes, a way to give your father heart attack is by practicing your fire abilities at the age of 2.

Soon the Apollo kids joined in as the five year old had mouthed off to an Athena child about how people forgot Apollo was the God of Knowledge which is just another word for wisdom and then started asking a bunch of healing questions which nearby Apollo children answered before any Athena child could. Surprisingly, Athena and Apollo along with others had been watching and Athena openly admitted that yes knowledge and wisdom is practically the same thing and the daughter of Hestia was right.

A few years later, she had gained the favor of the Hermes cabin by splitting the cabin in two directions, one side labeled for the unclaimed children and the other for the claimed children. The Aphrodite cabin had joined too, they were actually nervous, as an eight year old, Seraphina definitely stood out as her fiery red hair, dark eyes, and pale complexion, made her a beautiful child.

When she reached the age of ten, she started noticing one of the nearby werewolves, the Hale pack did not really know where the Night's were. They knew who the Night's were, they knew there was something different about the father and daughter, but they could never track them.

Eventually when Seraphina had reached the age of 20, Apollo had appeared with a five year old. "This child, Crystal, is Khione's daughter," yes surprisingly given their natures, Khione got along with Hestia and Apollo, "Her father is dead, and her grandfather is Morpheus, Khione wanted to know if you would be Crystal's guardian," he asked.

"What about the heat?" an older Kolby asked, "This is California."

"I did bless her, she gained a bit of knowledge and a tolerance to heat under most circumstances, she might be limited but it's enough for California," Apollo said. The blonde haired child had already been reaching out for the woman and had cuddled into the woman when she grabbed her, "I'll take her," she said.

Soon after, Claudia Stilinski was knocking on the door, Claudia was actually a daughter of Athena who loved the father and daughter's bluntness, especially after the redhead had once told off her younger siblings, "Claudia?" Kolby answered surprised.

"Um, I was hoping you two could watch out for my son, I know Hermes is a busy man, but he did mention talking to you two if something came up. I'm showing signs of what my father had, frontotemperal dementia, and I don't know how Noah would react to it, especially after I pass, I just want my little Mischief to have somebody to go to outside of camp that could understand him," she said on the brink of tears from her spot in the dark sitting room.

"Well Sera did just take in another demigod like her that seems to be his age, so he'll have somebody nearby his age like him, yeah we can look after him. Do you know how long you've got?" Kolby asked.

"I did talk to Apollo and Mr. D, after I snuck him some wine. Apollo advised me to periodically take ambrosia and nectar which should last me up to five years before it progresses to the ultimate worst. Mr. D had said for me mentally that would also hold up for a bit, especially being Athena's daughter that my mind would hold about as long but not as long as my health, and I would like it if you could explain it to him when the time came," Claudia explained. The father and daughter both gave her a small smile and accepted bring her son in.

That summer, Crystal was brought to camp, and just like Seraphina when she was five, Crystal was the second demigod Dionysus liked that wasn't his own children. Then came the arrival of two demigods and the satyr Grover. A child of Zeus had been with and didn't make it and Seraphina had kept Dionysus calm so he could think and gave Grover another chance.

One of the girls, Annabeth, thought she was better than the others and needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Luke Castellan, who brought them there was a bit antisocial, so Seraphina went to talk to him. "Hello," she said, finding his room.

"Hi," he mumbled, "You're Seraphina right?"

"You were told about me?"

"Well Grover said there was a daughter of Hestia who was an adult, and a granddaughter from Nyx, and then he told Annabeth off because she made assumptions, and then pointed out if we see you that you were good to rant to. Also that you were easy to point out being in dark clothes and dark eyes but bright red hair," he said. Luke went on about how he felt abandoned because his mother went crazy because of his father. "Well what I'm going to tell you, you can take any way that you want. Yes, the Gods could communicate with their kids more, but there is some loopholes and that is to find where they could be at most likely. Underworld demigods or legacies like me can get into the Underworld and visit, Aphrodite talks to her children in stores and sometimes they go shopping, I can talk to my mom at the Hearth, each has their own loophole. Hermes, yes he should've rethought what he did before what happened to your mother, he had been warned beforehand. Neither Apollo or Mr. D could help, I remember Mr. D mentioning it one year. As for him not listening, Hermes is one of the busiest gods, he is the God of travel, he is always traveling and delivering things, he doesn't stop. But his loophole, like the others would be something considered his domain," Seraphina explained.

"A post office?" Luke asked. Seraphina nodded, "Now you can try it a few times, I say a few times because like I said he is busy. But here, at this camp, you help other demigods that might've been in a worse situation than you were in. I was one of the few lucky ones to have a happy home because my father is a demigod. But that little girl I was with," Luke nodded, "Apollo had delivered her to me for her mother because she had seen her father died protecting her," she explained, "There is also another three quarters god, like us both where I'm from, he is Crystal's age, but he's also your little half brother. He will go through a tough time because his mom is sick with a type of dementia and is having to take nectar and ambrosia because she wants to be with her son as long as she can, and she doesn't know how her husband will take it. So when I bring him here finally, you will get to watch out for him," Sera said. Luke smiled and felt better and Sera left to go meet Castor and Pollux, Mr. D's twins, the two took to her and Crystal rather fast, both having a similar personality to their father.

After that summer, Kolby, Crystal, and Sera were worried. They knew there was an Argent that was dating an idiotic Hale. Sera was worried something would happen to the handsome wolf she would see. She kept that worry until Crystal woke up screaming, and that night the Hale House was on fire, just like Crystal had seen in her dream.