𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

this is chapter of y/n, ryujin and sunghoon's pov when beomgyu met her hehe ^.^

the brunette wakes up the next day with an empty house, not even sunghoon nor ryujin are there as usual

the brunette wakes up the next day with an empty house, not even sunghoon nor ryujin are there as usual. she lightly groaned, stretching her limbs a bit before getting up from the bed to take a quick shower. she can feel how her head's stinging in pain but she just ignores since it happened everyday like a normal basis. ryujin said that it probably one of the side impact of her accident the other day.

after finished taking the shower and eating the breakfast that was provided on the dining table, she goes out from the house because theres no way she's living in the empty house all alone doing nothing. actually she's a bit embarrassed that sunghoon and his family takes care of her so well that they provided everything for her. she made a mental note to repay back all the villagers here one day since they've been nothing but extremely nice and friendly to her.

" y/n? you aren't resting?" the brunette turns her body around and her eyes landed on eunha who's staring at her with a raised eyebrows. she is holding a basket full of laundry which y/n assumed that she's going to wash because hell, what else if its not that? and reminder, the fact that theres not even a single machine here and everything will be done manually, including washing the clothes of couse.

" i'm fine, don't worry." y/n flashed the older a small smile. her head turn to left and right to search for someone.

" who are you searching?"

" did you see sunghoon and ryujin? i'm searching for them."

" they're at the wooden hut, i met them there just seconds ago. they said they're going inside the forest today."

" forest?" the brunette eyebrows furrowed.

eunha nods her head, confirming what she said. " all the villagers here treasured the forest, you know. they'll take time going inside the forest to check if everything's fine just in case something happen there. if we're not the one that will take care of the forest, then who will right?"

y/n was amused, she absolutely loves how the villagers here take a very good care of literally everything here. it explains a lot why this island is so refreshing and how the air's so fresh. y/n hopes it'll stay like this for a very long time.

" is there any people even know about this island?" y/n questioned.

eunha looks like she was thinking for a while before shrugging off her shoulders.
" i don't sure about that. a lot of them might know about this island already but i doubt they even know about our village. Its very hideous though, like you have to go through the thick forest to see this village."

" do you even see people coming to this island?" y/n can't help to ask everything that she's been curious about.

" of couse, during the plane accident remember? but aside from that, theres barely any other people come here. theres really nothing here though."