𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

"oh no, no choi eunji I'm not going to let you ruin all of my hard works right here

"oh no, no choi eunji I'm not going to let you ruin all of my hard works right here."

beomgyu huffs, picking up the small girl from on top of the dining table, proceeding to carry her into his arms. he giggles, planting small kisses on both of her cheeks.

" you're so adorable, how can I even get mad?" beomgyu coos, placing her on the soft carpet right in front of the television. he crouches next to her, taking the remote and change the channel into something more entertaining.

" for now watch this and play with your toys, okay? I promise we'll meet mama later, just let me finish my works first." he said, as if the little girl would've understood. she only smiles, but not because she acknowledges what beomgyu said, rather because of her favourite cartoon character showing up on the television. beomgyu smiles nonetheless, glad that at least there is something to distract his daughter for now.

his daughter. his and y/n's daughter. he smiles to himself, thinking how everything still feels like a fever dream to him.

three years have passed ever since the day beomgyu proposed to y/n. and having choi eunji as their first daughter is such a blessing for both of them. Eunji's born day immediately added to beomgyu's 'best days in my life' list without any doubt. no words would be able to describe his feeling that day. It's a mixed emotions. nevertheless, he's glad everything went well these past years. they're happy as a family. even more when eunji's now with them.

If you tell beomgyu from five years ago about this, he would've thrown a tantrum.

beomgyu chuckles, ruffling the little girl's hair before planting a quick kiss on her head. beomgyu then immediately heads back to the kitchen, trying to finish whatever he's been doing before eunji attempts on ruining everything. luckily he's fast enough to stop her or else beomgyu would've end up crying on the floor with pool of tears on his eyes because god, he can never be mad at eunji.

he sits at the dining table, carry on with his so-called works which is surprisingly— decorating the cake. yes, the halfway done cake that eunji almost ruin earlier. beomgyu smiles proudly, taking the icing and attempting to make some flowers and write something on top of the cake.

he nods his head in satisfaction, secretly give a pat to himself. who could've guessed that he's actually so good at baking? well, he still doesn't know the taste though. crossing finger that it would be as good as it looks like.

" now get ready eunji, we're about to surprise mama."