Baby Drama

Emma just started showing and it was close to noticeable now, so they figured they better tell people before rumors started. Will and Emma walked into WMHS and went straight to their offices, around lunch time they went to teacher's lounge where everybody was. After placing their lunch boxes down on the table, where they usually sat, they walked to the front of the teacher's lounge, which is where the coffee machine was. Will takes Emma's hand and finally starts talking,

"May I have your attention please."
Every teacher stopped what they were doing and looked directly at Will and Emma, Will smiling and Emma acting all shy and blushing like crazy.

"We have an announcement to make."
Not one eye left Will's figure as he said the next few words.
"Emma and I are..." There was a dramatic pause, Sue walks in at that time and finishes the statement
"They are pregnant, after many failed attempts, they are pregnant."

Will lets go of Emma's hand and makes his way to Sue,
"We wanted to announce it, Sue.. Really?! That was our news to share. Besides, how did you know."
"Well, I have been pregnant before, remember? And plus, she has been eating between classes more than usual and the bump. I mean look at it, it is noticeable."

Emma makes her way to Will's side and finally says,
"Sue, do you spy on me?"
"Spy on you? Of course not! I have more interesting things to do then watch a hollow pelvic lady organize and clean everything 24/7."
Emma looks at Will with her big doe eyes and shook her head.
"Come on, Em. We don't want our baby listening to negative comments from the peanut gallery."
Will grabs Emma's hand and pulls her back to the table where they eat. Shannon was sitting there when they got there.
"Hey Will and Emma. How are you guys?"
"We're good and you?"
"I am good. Oh, congrats on the baby."
"Thank you so much, Shannon. That means everything to us. Everyone else was afraid to say anything because Sue and her comments. Will, are you really eating your cookie first?"
"Of course, I am."
"I hope our baby loves cookies as much as you. I think it's adorable!"
"Don't you think one cookie lover is enough?"
"Of course not!" Emma leans in and gives Will an Eskimo kiss. Shannon starts laughing at them and shakes her head
"You guys are too cute, your baby is going to be just as cute!"
"Well, thank you Shannon. I am starving, this baby loves food. I can never stop eating."
"Our baby must be healthy then."
"I hope so, otherwise I will fall a part. I have already fell in love with it and I haven't even seen a picture of it yet."
"When is your first sonogram, Ems?" Shannon asked.
"Should be in a couple of weeks, I am not really sure, but I can't wait."
The bell rings and they all go their separate ways.

At the end of the school day Will comes by Emma's office and knocks on her door frame who was so focused on her work.
"Hey, Em!"
"Will!" She jumps up, running to Will, and kissing him.
"You ready to go to Glee practice."
"As ready as I will ever be, I am kind of nervous."
"Why, baby?"
"What if they think it's weird for me to have a baby?"
"Em, they will never think that. Even when you know who faked her pregnancy they didn't say anything, even though I know how much they hated her for that. They will think it's great and love this baby as much as they love you and me."
"I hope you will be right about this."
"Come on, Em. Let's go tell the glee kids about our news."
Will takes her hand as they walk side by side down the hallway until they got to the choir room, where all the glee kids were considering how loud they were being. Will and Emma walk into the room watching as all the kids were having a great time.
"Alright, listen up everybody! We have something to say, and I want you all to hear it from the source before you all find out by someone other than us. Before I even say another word I would like you to think through before you blurt out. Okay, you ready Em?"
"I guess so, Will."
"On 3, 1,2,3"
"WE'RE PREGNANT!"
"Well, Emma's pregnant, but I am the father, you get the picture."

The glee kids were surprised and happy, with each of them saying Congratulations to us. I have not only the best wife and soon to be greatest kid, but I have the best students in history.