Happy

After the twins became a year old Emma went back to work. She has been back to work for a year and the twins were in the daycare in the gym and Danny was actually in school, his first day of first grade. Will walks to her office watching as she was cleaning like a maniac, on occasion her OCD comes back, especially when she is nervous, stressed, or just emotional, it was common.

"Em, what's wrong?" Will walked over to her, bringing her face into his hands.

"Nothing, Will, I am fine." She looked down and started rubbing her hands.

"Emma, I know when there is something wrong, and there is definitely something wrong. Professor Dollface, What's up?" She started to cry.

"I am sorry, Will, I am just  nervous about Danny." Will  brought her over to the other side of her desk with the two chairs sitting next to each other, making her sit in one as he sat in the other.

"Sweetie, look at me." She looks up at him with her tear filled, doe eyes waiting for him to continue. "It's okay to worry and be nervous for him, but I can assure you that he is fine. He is our son, he is strong like you and extremely outgoing as me." She giggled at Will.

"I am sure that you're right, I just.. I worry that he will not have any friends like me." Will held onto one of Emma's hands, kissing it, and afterwards kissing her forehead.

"Stop worrying that pretty little head of yours, just think about it, we will see him in an hour. In the meantime, I am not busy, you want to go check on the other two with me." At the words of seeing her other two children her face brightened. 

"Of course, Will."

"Come on, Em." He holds out a hand to her like he did when purposing to her. Emma takes his hand as they make their way to the gym. After they both entered, many of the workers rushed to the sight of Will, being he was the principal.

"Is there anything we can do, sir?" Will looks to Emma and smiles.

"Where are my sons?" Just as Will says that the sight of two red headed boys were running to him.

"DADDY!!" Emma watched the scene as tears filled her eyes at the sight making her way to be with two of her children and her loving husband. While Peter was still hanging on to Will, Mason ran to Emma.

"Mommy, I missed you!" She picked him up, putting him on her side.

"I missed you too, Sweetheart." She kissed his temple. "Mr.Schuester, do you mind if I keep them with me the rest of the day?" Emma winked at Will.

"Yes, yes you can, Mrs.Schuester. Just make sure you get some work done." Will walks up to Emma, giving her an eskimo kiss and picking up Peter, who was holding on to his leg. Peter was a daddy's boy, however Mason was a momma's boy, which made it easier for the both of them. Will carried Peter to her office, while she carried Mason to be with her the rest of the day and making it easier to get in the car to pick up Danny.

After an hour passed Will entered his wife's office to find two of his little boys in his Wife's arms asleep, well she sat in the chair singing to them.

"Did you make them fall asleep on purpose? I mean, you do have the voice of an angel."

"Of course not, will you come help me?" Will laughs at her.

"Alright, fair enough, I will get Peter and you can carry Mason."  They walk to their red mini van, placing both boys in their car seats and picking up Danny from school. When picking up Danny, Emma hugged him and asked him every single question a mother would ask. Danny explained that he made a lot of friends and that he loved it, making Emma smile. All of her sons were happy, Will was Happy, she was happy, everyone was happy. It was wonderful having a life like this, with just the five of them.