Beauty and the Beasts'

"Our twin boys." Will says while holding one and looking down at Emma.

"Yes, they are so cute." Emma just keeps looking at her child in her arms.

"Will, what should we name them? We haven't talked about names since we found out." Emma looks up at him.

"What about Ethan?" Will sways trying to keep the baby quiet.

"I like the name, but it reminds me of a guy who was in my high school class." Emma starts laughing as Will looks at her confused on what could be so funny. "What about Noah, Will?"

"No, every time I would call for my son I would think of Puck. Don't get me wrong, I love Puck, but that's not an example on what I would like my son to turn out to be." Emma nods and agrees with him.

"You know, I do like Peter, I don't know why, I just do. This one in my arms looks like a Peter." 

"He does, doesn't he? Okay, so that one is Peter and this little guy is still unknown." He says pointing towards the one in his arms.

"How about Mason?" Emma recommended. 

"Em, I like Mason, but I really think that for twins they should have names that are similar." Emma thought again.

"How about Peter? Peter James?" She looked up at Will and Will had a smile on his face.

"I love that! How about Mason Thomas?" Will asked Emma for her answer as she nodded her head in agreeable. 

"Mason Thomas and Peter James Schuester." Emma said as Will's parents walked in with Danny in Conrad's, Will's father's, arms. As Danny caught sight of Emma, he squealed "Mommy!" Which made Will's parents and Will laugh, as Emma smiled at her first born. Emma wanted to introduce Danny to his little brothers', asking Conrad if he could place Danny on the bed. Emma wrapped one arm around Danny while holding Peter.

"Danny, this is Peter he is your little brother. You have to be careful with him because he  is just a baby, alright?" Danny nodded his head as Will crouched down to Emma's side and introduced Peter.

"Danny, this is your other brother, Mason." Danny looked back and forth between both babies with a confused expression, he was only 4 and didn't really understand that much, but he will. All the adults laughed at his expression while Conrad and Will's mom asked to hold the twins. Emma handed Mason over to Will's mom while Will handed Peter to his dad. Will and Emma watched the second time grandparents adore their grandsons with Danny in Emma's lap.

Will leaned down and kissed Emma thanking her for all three of their sons as they look up to see Will's parents looking at them adoring the looks they gave each other, handing the twins back to them as Emma kisses Danny goodbye, Danny cries when they pick him back up as Will puts his hands out for them to put Danny into so he could calm him down before taking him with them for one more night. 

A little after 10 at night, Emma fell asleep with their sons in their beds as a nurse comes in to take them back to the nursery when Will kisses Emma.

"Goodnight, my queen." as he drifts off to sleep himself.

*Author Note: Sorry about the late update and the lame chapter, my busy, busy life is taking over. There will be an update soon.*