Daycare Center

Emma's POV:
Ever since Will became principal it seems like paradise. Arts programs will never be cut and not only that but he made a daycare center in the gym so Danny can stay with us. I don't have to worry about Danny being somewhere else or needing me for something, it's truly an amazing feeling. Being able to go check on Danny at any moment will always be a great feeling for me, as well. As we get ready for school this morning it just felt so right, it felt like a weight was being lifted off of our shoulders and plus I have more time with Will now, since he is only the principal now. This morning I had to leave earlier because I had appointments leaving Will and Danny made my heartbreak especially when I kissed Danny bye and he started crying. My baby was crying and I had to leave him, but I knew that Will would comfort him.

Will's POV:
After Emma left, Danny started crying for her because he is so use to us all going together. I started swaying back and forth, bouncing him up and down just to calm him down it just didn't work the way it usually did. The next thing I did was seat on the floor with his toy xylophone next to me with Danny in my lap. We started playing with it and after a while he calmed down, then I said to Danny, "Dreams really do come true." After calming him down I got him in the car and drove to the school. I start playing "Don't Stop Believing," because I stopped playing it when Emma's around just because I know she is probably tired of hearing it. When the song comes on I see Danny smiling and kicking his feet enjoying the song. We make it to the school parking lot, parking next to Emma. When I walk into the school with Danny in my arms I make my way to Emma's office knowing Emma wanted to see Danny before I take him to the daycare in the gym.

Emma's POV:
I am filing papers when I look up and see my wonderful husband holding our beautiful son. As I smile at them Danny starts reaching his arms out to me. I walk over to him and Will as Will leans over and pecks my cheek then lips. I take Danny from his arms as Danny squeals with excitement as Will and I giggle at the creation we made. When the bell rings I hand Danny back over to Will so he can take him to the daycare center. As they leave I say, "I love you both." Blowing a kiss to both of them and waving to them. The next thing I thought was I can't wait to have more kids with him. Will is the perfect dad and loves Danny more than life itself. I can't wait for it to happen.