A New Joy

*Author note: Danny is 4 in this.*

Emma wakes up and looks over at her husband smiling when nausea hits her. She runs to the bathroom and throws up, sitting on the floor in case she has to throw up again. Nausea hits her again and she vomits again when Will actually hears her. "Em?"

He makes his way out of the bed and to the bathroom where he sees his wife on the floor. Will makes his way beside her and sits down next to her and rubs her back.

"Do you need anything, sweetheart?"

"Water?"

"Alright, do you want me to get it now?"

"Yes, please."

Will kisses her forehead and makes his way to the kitchen leaving his sick wife to sit on the floor. Emma slowly gets up and makes her way to their bed. Will was making his way back from the kitchen when he walked past Danny's room where Danny was laying there with his eyes open. As Will walks closer to him Danny stands up and looks at his father.

"Are you keeping it down for mommy?"

Danny just looked at him and nodded. He has always been shy like his mother.

"Do you want to go see mommy? Maybe you will make her feel better."

"Yes, daddy!"

As he picks Danny up with the hand that's not occupied with Emma's water they finally make their way to Will and Emma's room finding Emma under the covers. Will places Danny on their bed as Danny crawls right beside Emma where Emma starts playing with his hair. Will smiled at the connection between Danny and Emma

, but then remembered the water.

"Oh, here's your water, Em."

"Thanks Will."

"No problem, sweetheart. Are you going to school today? I insist you stay home."

"Well, if you insist."

"Am I taking Danny?"

"I can keep him, he won't be that much trouble. I will let him watch TV while I rest a little bit. How does that sound Danny?"

"Can we watch spiderman?"

"Well Will I don't think he will be into musicals anytime soon."

As Emma giggled, Will just shook his head while smiling at how cute his wife was, but realized he better leave for work.

"Okay, Em, now if you need anything just call. I want you to feel better, okay?"

"Alright, Will."

"And Danny, you have to be good for Mommy and take care of her, okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

Will kisses Danny's forehead and kisses Emma on the lips.

"Love you both."

After Will put on Spiderman for Danny he left leaving Emma laying in her bed sleeping while Danny laid beside her. Emma later then woke up to be hit by more nausea as she ran to her and Will's bathroom. As she brushes her teeth she realizes the possibility of what could be wrong. Before she got her hopes up she called the doctor for a doctor's appointment to check, as Emma got ready herself and then called her parents asking if she could drop Danny off for a bit. When she finally got Danny situated she made her way to the doctor's office.

"Well Emma it seems that you are concerned with your health?"

"I am confused. I could have the flu or something but I am not sneezing or have any of the other symptoms. I was wondering if I could possibly be pregnant."

"There is a good chance you could be, but let me run some tests so we know where we stand."

As the doctor ran tests about 30 minutes later the doctor confirmed she was indeed pregnant and that she was about a few weeks along. As Emma heard the news she smiled and left the office knowing she had to tell Will sometime soon, but had no idea how to. When Emma found out about Danny it was so amazing for the both of them that she just told him, but now it had to be just as spectacular as the first time she told him he was going to be a father. Emma thought about it the whole way to her parents house to go pick up Danny and as she pulled up the driveway she figured out a brilliant way to tell him or a brilliant way of telling him. As she makes her way to the front door Danny is already running out the door to greet Emma meeting her half way as she picks him up and places him on her hip, with her parents watching the scene from the door. As Emma kisses his cheek she starts walking to them.

"How was he?"

"He was an angel." Rose replied as Emma looked at her son and smiled.

"Good, umm, I am planning on having a dinner later. Do you want to come?"

"Of course!"

"Alright, it starts at 7."

"We will be there, right Rusty?"

"Yes!"

"See you in a few hours, love you!"

"Be careful, Emma." Rose said as Rusty took her hand.

Emma didn't go home, she went to WMHS to find Will in his office, ever since he became principal he has been extremely busy with everything. As Emma walks in with Danny, Will looks up to see his secretary talking to Emma, he smiles and makes his way over to her.

"Hey Ems!" Will pecks her lips.

"Hi." She blushes like crazy.

"And how is little Spiderman?"

"He is being spiderific!" They both laugh at the word Emma made up.

"I actually need to tell you something or Danny does in that case."

"What is it buddy?" Will looked slightly confused at what was really going on.

"Go on, Danny, tell him."

"Mommy has baby."

"Yeah, and that's you."

"No, another baby."

Will looked at Danny then made his ways up to Emma as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Are you serious? You're really pregnant?!" He was smiling and tears pooled at his eyes.

"Yes, Will, I'm pregnant."

"I can't believe this! This is amazing! I love you so much!" He kisses her fully on the lips.

"Come here, Danny, let's go celebrate." as Will picks Danny up Emma takes a hold of Will's free hand and says,

"Oh, I am making dinner and my parents are coming over. You might want to invite yours too."

"Whatever you wish, Em."