Endless Night

*Author Note: I did change one of the names in the last chapter because of reviews saying they were too close. I did say that if you want to state your opinion just say and I will fix it. It was sort of rude how they said it even, but that's definitely okay. *

"Will.." Emma groaned. It was just 3 in the morning and more cries filled the house. 

"Em, I got him." Will pushed his covers off and walked down the hall to his new sons' room. It was indeed Mason who was crying. 

"Shh, daddy's here. Please don't wake your brothers'." Will picks up Mason and starts to rock him.

"Your Mommy needs sleep too, with your brothers' and you it's not easy for her." The baby starts to quiet down.

"That's a good boy, you just wanted some attention, huh?" as Will talks to the baby, Mason starts to fall asleep, when Will places him back in his crib, Will looks up to see Emma with Danny in her arms.

"Where did that little monkey come from?" Will asked looking at his very sleepy eyed wife.

"When you were calming down that other little monkey. He came darting into our room and started crying for me until I picked him up." Emma didn't look pleased at all, Will escaped a little chuckle.

"I am sorry, Sweetheart. If I known, I wold have taken care of him too." Will whispered, Danny had his head placed on Emma's shoulder.

"It's okay, I just wish that wouldn't double team us or even triple team us. It's hard." She looked down at Danny and combed his ginger curls.

"I know, let's put Danny back to bed and we will talk about this in the morning." She nodded and made her way to Danny's room, kissing his head, and making her way back to their bed. Will placed an arm around her to comfort her.

"Will?"

"Yes?"

"I knew this would be hard, but not this hard."

"Well, we didn't exactly plan on twins."

"That's true, but I feel like I am failing all of them. I want to comfort them, make them happy but they all need comforted at the same time and when it's all three of them, I don't exactly have three arms, Will." Will chuckled.

"I know, but just do the best you can do, that's all they ask of you. Just go to bed, don't worry about it right now, they are all asleep."

"Alright, I love you, Will." 

"I love you, too." 

*Author Note: I know, such a lame chapter... Don't hate me, please.*