Not Without Mommy

"Will, please help me!" She hollered from the living room, having him run in.

"Em, What's wrong?!" He said in a panic.

"I have three little boys on top of me." One on each side and one of the twins on her lap. He laughed, looking at her.

"Come on, boys, let's leave Mommy alone." Danny was the first to move, running to go play with one of his toys while the twins got down but still lingered in the living room.

"There you go, Babe." He said kissing her on the lips and helping her lay down on the couch. "Now get some rest."

"Will, I am perfectly fine, I just needed some space." He looked at her noticing dark circles under her eyes.

"Sweetheart, you're tired, would you like it better if I sat here with you?" She looked at him and giving in to his request.

"Yes, please?" She leaned up and waited until he sat down, placing her head on his lap. He started going back and forth watching the twins and the TV, when he decided to finger comb his wife's hair. He looked over his wife's body, seeing the baby bump forming and smiling at the thought of another child. She woke slightly, looking up at him and smiling as she saw his smile.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing, just that you're so beautiful and the thought of our unborn child." She placed both hands on her small bump.

"I think about this little baby a lot, especially with the boys, I don't know how they are going to react if it's a girl." She laughed. "They are either going to think eww, or think something totally different." Will laughed at the statement.

"Professor Dollface, they will not think 'Ewww' until they see a dirty diaper. Don't worry about it, I am sure they will be fine." She looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Thanks, Will." She looked towards the twins, smiling, and closing her eyes. After an hour passed, Emma was woken up.

"Will?" She looked around for him, not seeing him anywhere, but saw one of the twins.

"Mommy." He climbed onto the couch and laid down beside Emma as she wrapped an arm around him. "What are you doing?"

"Peter, Mommy's just tired. What did you need?" He buried his face into her side. "Baby, don't do that, what's wrong?"

"Daddy wanted me to go to sleep, but I didn't want to because you weren't there."

"Oh, I see, does Daddy know where you are?" He shook his head back and forth. "Alright, come on." Emma got up and stretched her arms out to carry him. She picked him up and upon taking him to his bed, she ran into Will.

"Em, what are you doing?" She looked at him and looked at her son on her hip. 

"I am taking him to bed." She said simply like there was nothing wrong.

"I already put him to bed, though." He looked at his son strictly. 

"Will, if they cry for me, it's okay to wake me up. He just wanted me to tell him goodnight, it's no big deal." Peter then laid his head on her shoulder, while she was still holding him.

"I am sorry, I thought you needed more rest and also," he took Peter from her arms "you don't need to be carrying him, when you are already carrying one of our babies." She blushed, but smiled.

"Oh, Will, I am fine. Let's put him to bed, so we don't have to worry about getting him into bed." Emma walked in the room first seeing that her other son was awake as well. Will placed Peter in his bed and Emma sat on the side of the bed kissing him on the forehead and telling him how much she loved him. She walked to the other side of the room to do the same for his brother and eventually she made it to Danny's room and kissed him, even though he was asleep. By the time they got their sons situated, Emma was exhausted and it didn't go unnoticed by Will. He picked her up bridal style taking her to their bedroom.

"You're too sweet, Will, but I love you." He planted a kiss on her lips.

"I love you, too, Emma." He climbed into bed on the other side and pulled her close. "Did Peter wake you up?" He finally asked.

"Yes, he did, but I am glad he did. My boys need to be taken care of." She smiled and fell asleep in Will's arms.