Walk the Walk

"Come on, Danny." Emma cooed as Danny fell back down on his butt. Emma picks him up, keeps him steady, and tries to get him to walk again when he falls back down after standing for a few seconds.

"Okay, we will try again later. Do you want to play, Danny?" Emma sets him in front of her with her legs criss crossed on the floor. Emma plays with him for a little bit until the front door opened.
"Honey, I am home. Em? Where are you?"
Danny perks up when he hears Will's voice so Emma tries to get him to walk with her fingers in his hands so he can see his daddy.
"Do you hear daddy, sweetheart? Let's go see daddy, huh? Come on and walk with me little man."
Emma and Danny finally make it to the dining room were Will emerges in the doorway between of the kitchen. Emma makes her way around the table with Danny walking. Will saw what Emma was doing and it melted his heart seeing the love of his life taking care of the creation of their love, their son. Will started cooing at Danny with an "Awe, Danny!" after that Danny let go of Emma's fingers and walked straight to Will, with both of them smiling at what their little boy was doing. When he finally makes it to Will, Will picks him up.

"Good job, Danny. You're so smart and you walked straight to Daddy."
"Because he missed you, Will, and I did too."
Will and Emma kiss with Will holding Danny in his other arm not wrapped around Emma.