Baby Doctor

"Will, hurry, we are going to be late!"

"I am coming, sweetheart!"

"You know how I hate to be late for these things."

This is always how it goes for every doctors appointment. Will and Emma always have problems, with either getting Danny to Will's parents, or just running late, period.

"You ready yet, Will?" Emma asked picking up Danny and placing him on her hip.

"Yes, let's go!" Will smiles as he walks into view of Emma.

"Em, please be careful. I know you're not fragile, but please don't work yourself too hard." He reaches for Danny.

"Come on, Will. let me hold my baby." She pokes Danny's nose and kisses his forehead. Will chuckles at how attached his wife was.

"Alright, let's go before we are late. We still have to drop off Danny at my parents." Will wraps his arm around Emma's waist on the side Danny wasn't on.

As they make it to Will's parents house, they walk in to be greeted by Will's mom.

"Hey, Will, Emma, and Danny!" Mrs.Schuester reaches for Danny, who is in his mother's arm, as Emma tries her hardest to keep Danny in her arms, when Will looks over and realizes this has to do with her hormones. Danny reaches for his grandma and Mrs.Schuester places him on her hip. Emma leans into Will as Will takes her into his embrace.

"We better go or we will be late." Will says to his mom as she bounces Danny on her hip.

"Thank you for watching him, Mom. We will be back as soon as possible."

"It's no problem, Will. I love spending time with Danny, anyway. Don't worry, Emma, I will take care of Danny." Emma smiles as Will and Emma leave.

On the way to their doctor's appointment Emma starts to cry.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Will places a hand on her bump.

"Danny." She sniffles and places her hand over Will's.

"What about Danny, he is fine."

"We left him, Will."

"We didn't leave him, we are coming back for him."

"I know, but it makes me feel bad for leaving our baby."  Will finally drives into a parking spot, putting their car into park. Will looks over to Emma, putting his hands on her face kissing her lips.

"Let's go see our other babies and we can make it to our first baby, huh?" Emma smiles at Will nodding her head.

*Doctor's Appointment*

"Alright, Mr. and Mrs. Schuester, everything looks good. Do you want to know the genders today?" Will and Emma make eye contact as they smile at each other knowing what each of them were saying in their heads. When Emma speaks up from the both of them.

"Yes, we would love to know." She smiles down at her bump and looks back up to meet Will's eyes as she lays down on the examination table. Emma pulls up her top to the top of her stomach as the doctor puts the cool goo on her stomach and waves the wand around. Will and Emma's fingers interlock as the doctor finds the genders of the babies.

"The first one is a boy.. And the second one is also a boy." The smiles on their faces grew brighter as they shared a kiss.

"Are they identical?"

"I'm not positive, but I think so."

*After doctor's appointment*

"Will, are you upset that they are both boys?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Of course not, just as long as they are healthy and you too." Will kisses Emma passionately, breaking a part leaning both of their foreheads together. Pulling a part to drive to Will's parents. When they make it back to Will's parents, Emma runs as fast as she can into the house to find Will's mother holding Danny when Danny notices Emma.

"Mommy!" He reaches towards her, making Emma walk closer to pick up her baby.

"Hi, baby boy." Emma tickles him.

"So, how did it go, Emma?" Mrs.Schuester asked.

"Everything is good, and their both boys."

"Wait, you said both boys..."

"Oh, we are having twins."

Just then Will walked in.

"You told her without me, Em?" He teases her.

"I forgot we didn't tell her."

"It's so great to hear everything is good and that there are two wonderful babies in there." Mrs.Schuester said.  "Take care of my Danny, okay?"

"Alright, Mrs.Schuester, we will see you later."

"Bye, Will, Emma, and my darling Danny."

After returning home Danny took a nap while Will and Emma snuggled on the couch like always dreaming of where life takes them.