Beautiful Creations

Will was at work while Emma stayed home with all the boys. Mason was sleeping as Emma was feeding Peter and Danny trying to get her attention. 

"Danny, Sweetheart, be patient, I will take care of you in a minute. Go play with your toys." Emma hated not giving her first born the attention he wanted, he was still little too, but she knew that Peter was her priority right now. As Peter fell asleep, Emma places him in the bouncy chair next to Mason's and smiles. Both asleep, finally! Emma turns around to see Danny at her feet again, her work is never done.

"Alright, Danny, what is it, honey?" She crouched down to his level.

"Play with me?" His eyes looking at her as she realized that would require sitting on the floor. Emma cringed and finally said yes. She played with him and his toys until Will got home. As Will walks through the door he quietly walks up to the twins, who were still asleep and smiles. When Will turns towards the living room he sees his amazing, beautiful, wonderful wife playing with their first born, until she finally notices. Emma stands up and makes her way towards Will, she circles her arms around his waist and they kiss.  

"What did I do to deserve that, hmm?"

"I missed you." She lays her head on his chest.

"I saw that the twins were sleeping."

"Yeah, all three of them were a handful today. Two wanting to be fed, the other wanting to play. It's a lot to do, Will, and it seems like my work is never done, but it's worth it." Emma smiles.

"Em, you're amazing. Even though with all that work, you're the only person who could smile over it."

"Honey, they are my children, three of the best creations,I have ever created." She smiled even bigger this time.

"Hey, what about me? I helped." Will winked at her as she shook her head and scrunching her nose.

"Fine, a kiss you get." Emma kissed him. Danny looked up to see his parents and made his way towards them.

"Daddy!" He reached for Will.

"Hey, Danny. Did you have fun with mommy?"

"Yes, but I had to wait until mommy fed the babies." Will looked at Emma.

"Hey, they all wanted attention at the same time, but I love my first born, baby boy." Emma kissed his cheek and Will put him done to play. 

"Will, will you help me put Peter and Mason in their cribs? I mean, I can't leave a 4 year old by himself." Emma motioned towards the little boy trying to get into her decor on the coffee table.

"Of course, anything for my queen and our handsome princes. When I get back let's watch a movie."

"Honey, we still have Danny."

"Em, it's almost Danny's nap time, look at the clock." Sure enough, the clock said 3:25pm and his nap time was 3:30pm. 

"Alright, I will put Danny down for his nap time, while you handle the twins." Will and Emma both went their separate ways and met back up in the living room. 

"What do you want to watch, Em?"

"Singing in the Rain, just for you." She looked up and smiled at him as he looked down at her.

"What can I say, Em, you're the most amazing and wonderful woman in the world." He wrapped his arms around her making them fall onto the couch and kissed her.

*Author Note: I am really thinking about doing more than one chapter about Christmas, it really depends though. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!*