Morning

The clock read 3 am when Emma awoke to her baby crying, she was so exhausted from the past few nights that she groaned and tossed her body over, another cry filled the apartment making Emma feel guilty for ignoring her baby's needy cries. Emma threw the covers off of her body and walked to the nursery where she found her baby laying in his crib and crying with his fist in his mouth.

"Danny, baby, you're okay. Mommy's here."
She picked him up out of his crib, cradled him, and walked over to the rocking chair so she could rock him back to sleep when he started crying again. After a while Danny was quiet again, with the fear of him waking up and crying Emma took him to her's and Will's bedroom sleeping in between the both of them. Will awoke the next morning turning to watch Emma sleep when he found his son sleeping on her chest and her arms resting on top of his back.

"Emma? Emma?"
Emma started waking up opening her eyes little by little.
"Good morning, Will!"
"What is Danny doing in here?"
"Will, relax. He was crying all night and I knew it wouldn't hurt him. He is already 6 months."
"Emma, he is a baby! He needs to sleep in his crib. Emma, this could start a bad habit."
"Will, calm down. He would have kept us up, I won't do it again, I promise. I am sorry Will."
Emma sits up and places Danny's head on her shoulder gently patting his back.
"It's okay, Em. He is okay, that's all that matters. Come here and let me kiss you now."
Emma leans towards Will and Will kisses her.

*Author Note: Thank you all for reading this fanfiction, it means a lot to me and I am hoping you are enjoying it!! This fan fiction will probably be the longest one I will ever make. Hope you stay til the end.:)*