Truth Be Told

Emma sits at her desk, her head in her hands. All of her boys are being taking care of in the daycare or at school and Will is in a meeting. She cries hoping that Will won't get mad at her as Sheldon walks in.

"What's wrong, Pumpkin?" He looked at Emma concerned.

"I will tell you later, I am a nervous wreck. I need to tell Will first, then I will tell you, okay?"

"Alright, Emma. Do you want me to go get him?" Emma sniffled.

"He is in a meeting." Emma looked down and started rubbing her hands.

"Emma? Emma, you need him, I am sure he will come down here in a heartbeat." Emma heard the word heartbeat and just got a little bit more nervous.

"I will go get him, no big deal, but thank you anyway." Emma makes her way down the halls, finding Will's secretary.

"Oh, good morning, Mrs. Schuester, Mr. Schuester will be back in 3, 2, 1.." He entered the office.

"Thank you, Ms. Rosemary. Hey, Em." Will looks are her real closely noticing that she isn't excited.

"Em, Honey, what's wrong?" Emma motions towards his actual office closing the door.

"Will, please don't be mad, I love you and all of our boys and you all mean the world to me and I just don't want any of you to be mad at me" She starts to freak out and wouldn't stop until Will kissed her.

"Breathe, Sweetheart. What is it?"

"Will, I'm pregnant, again." She looked down, rubbing her hands again and cried.

"Sweetheart, this is great news! Why are you upset and why did you think I would be upset? Come here, Em." Will pulls her to his chest, hugging her closely.

"I thought we were going to wait a little while, and then I found out I was pregnant, so I freaked out." Emma looked down, trying her hardest not to cry.

"Honey, you should have told me, you know I would never be mad about more children. Maybe we will get a little girl this time, all these boys are going to be wild." He started laughing, which made Emma laugh. "There's that smile. Don't worry about a thing, we will just have a huge family."

"Oh, Will." Will hugged her closer to him when Sheldon walked in. 

"Oh, there's the lovebirds. So everything okay now, Emma?"

"Yeah, but now I will tell you." Will and Emma shared a look with a smile. "I am pregnant, again." Sheldon comes over and hugs them both.

"I kind of knew that, I just didn't want to assume, you know? Well, I am happy for you both, baby #4." He smiled and exit the room.

"Will, 4 kids!"

"Yeah, Honey, that's a lot, but we can manage, alright?" Will kissed her head. "Okay, I am going to have to do some more work, you're welcomed to stay, if you want."

"I will stay for a little bit, I can help you as well. I know you have Ms.Rosemary, but I want more quality time with you." She smiled when he poked her nose.

"You're right, I love seeing you a lot more than her."

"Well, you better." They both laugh and continue their task.