one.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

It was a cold, rainy morning in Jeju and Jeongyeon didn't expect the weather to be pouring heavily today. It was her first flight all by herself, carrying her two huge luggages and a shoulder bag across her body. She was wearing a long, brown trench coat, black turtle neck, and a jeans matched with white kicks. She just fixed her hair in a loose messy bun and a pair of glasses she always wear since she has bad eyesight.

"Flight 24YU to Seoul is ready for boarding—" The intercom beamed through the speakers loudly causing her to jump on her feet and the coffee she's holding to almost spill. She drank her coffee quickly before running towards the security gate for check-in right after she checked her luggages in.

Dear Diary;

Today's my  flight to Seoul. I'm officially moving there without any regrets or hesitations, I wanted to forget everything that happened to be honest. I sometimes wish a truck can just hit me in the middle of the road and leave me without any memories. I'm still getting over it for four months to the point that I can't even work nor function properly anymore because of my constant sadness. It's a good thing a family in Seoul offered me a babysitting job for their five year old daughter. It was such a blessing in disguise that I immediately grabbed it without questioning anything. I hope that once I start, I'll be able to move forward with my life.

As soon as Jeongyeon landed in Incheon, she quickly searched for her luggages by the baggage claim area. And once she grabbed her two heavy luggages, she walked out of the terminal doors to look for a certain name she's been assigned to but that didn't take long until a man behind her tapped her by her shoulder. She quickly spun around to see who it is and he was wearing a formal suit and tie, wearing white gloves, and a sign that says 'Yoo Jeongyeon - Jeju Island'.

"Miss Yoo?" He smiled politely, "I'm Wonho, I'm Mrs. Park's driver and I'm here to pick you up, I can assist you with your luggages."

"Oh! Nice to meet you! And yes, thank you so much. These luggages are killing my back." She chuckled.

The man smiled back at her as he took the luggages from her effortlessly, leading her to the black limo. She stopped right on her tracks when she realized how rich their family was, being able to afford such a luxurious car, living Seoul? It is no doubt that Jeongyeon was hired by a wealthy family.

"Are you okay, Miss Yoo?" The man asked with a hint of concern in his voice, opening the door for her. She snapped out of her trance right away, smiling softly.

"O-Oh yes, sorry. It's just that I'm surprised that Mrs. Park has a wonderful chauffeur car like this." She hopped inside the limo while Wonho jogged to the driver's side.

He started to drive right away outside the parking lot of the Airport and after a few minutes, they're now passing through the highway.

"Ah, yes. They're actually both branch CEOs of a famous bank company in Korea so they're huge people." He commented and her eyes widened from his statement.

Jeongyeon was about to say something until she looked outside in awe, watching the huge, glassed buildings they've been driving passed by. There were lots of people in the busy streets until they finally drive pass the Gyeongbokgung palace, where her eyes glistened in amazement. Wonho noticed this and chuckled to himself from her adorable actions.

After 8 more minutes of driving northeast, they passed by a few neighbourhoods along the way until they reached a semi-secluded area where a lot of trees and fields of daisies and crops at, like a painting she's been seeing in museums. They finally reached their destination as they stopped by a huge golden coloured gate. Wonho rolled his window down to press a few numbers for their gate password before the gate slowly opens up. They continued to drive a bit more til they reach the small ramp infront of the huge modernist styled mansion, with a spacious garden at the front.

"Welcome to the Park mansion, Miss Yoo."

Jeongyeon smiled at Wonho again but reality hits her once more. She gulped in agitation from the thought that Mrs. and Mr. Park might not favour her at all—

"Omo, is this Jeongyeon-ah?!"

A woman voice chimed happily by the manor's entrance, she's in her mid 40's and there was another man beside her who's smiling brightly at her, assuming they're the Park couple.

"H-Hello, you must be Mrs. and Mr. Park?" Jeongyeon awkwardly bowed while the both of them walked towards her.

"Yes we are! We're so glad to have you over, Jeongyeon." Mrs. Park grinned at her before pulling her to a hug in which caught her in surprise as she never hugged nor shared any skinship with anyone aside from her family, Mrs. Park didn't seem to notice.

"You must be tired from your flight, come inside and we'll have tea." Mr. Park motioned them to come inside before the rain falls down shortly.

She didn't expect the couple to be this... lively? Friendly? She was expecting them to be more strict, stern, or maybe at least hate her for her appearance as they've been dressed up very formally while she's there wearing casual clothes in which they didn't seem to mind.

When she got inside the manor, it was full of glass, light brown wood, and furnitures like it was straight out from IKEA.

"Now, welcome to our humble household! Your bedroom will be upstairs near my daughter's bedroom—"

All of the sudden, there was a little girl running up to them wearing a cute floral dress, smiling charmingly at all of them especially at Jeongyeon.

"Hi! My name's Dahyun! Are you my new nanny?"

Jeongyeon blinked surprisingly at the little girl's enthusiasm but she grinned back at her for her adorable demeanour.

"Indeed! I'm your new nanny starting today, it's very nice to meet you, Ms. Dahyun." She held out her hand for a small handshake and Dahyun giggled as she proudly shook hands with her.

"I can't wait to show you my barbie dolls and we'll play together and—"

"Woah there buddy, just slow down." Mr. Park chuckled at his daughter's excitement. "Your Jeongyeon-unnie's still adjusting to our household, she'll play with you when she has the time."

Jeongyeon smiled at the girl's parents but nodded, "We'll play with your dolls for sure until I'm finished familiarizing the place, Ms. Dahyun." In which the girl happily clapped.

"Now, let me introduce you to my son—" Mrs. Park said, looking at their maid to fetch their so-called 'son'. She was curious to see who it was and it's taking them forever to drag their son downstairs.

It didn't take him long to walk down the stairs with his jogger pants, white shirt, and ruffled dark brown hair that slaps messily above his forehead. His plumped pink full lips parts a bit as he sighs out, and his muscles flexed sexily as he reached for his hair til' their eyes bore into each other's as if time stopped constantly to their command. All of these fantasies faded abruptly when the guy glared down at her,

"Someone care to explain who this ugly-looking girl is?"

∘◦❦◦∘

Hello everyone! It's very good to see you all again in this new book, it'll be a semi-short novel though but I'll make sure to make the best out of it! I can be certain that I'll be able to update every now and then and I shall be releasing the new chapter somewhere next week! Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to check my other book called 'Hey Juliet'.