five.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Jimin suddenly looked down at Jeongyeon with a small glint of annoyance. "I said, what the fuck do you think you're doing wandering off on an unfamiliar place like this, how dumb can you be?"

"Can you just get off of me." She hissed. Jeongyeon's face flushed in red from embarassment and pure anger before she harshly removed her shoulders away from Jimin's touch. She thought she was being saved by him only ended up in scolding with a dash of insult. She can see Jihyo and Daniel running to their direction.

"Jeongyeon! Are you okay?!" Jihyo pulled her into a small hug while glaring at the man who tried to touch her, his smug look still plastered across his face.

"Hm. Got yourself another woman, Jimin?"

"None of your concern, Hanbin."

"Might as well share her with me at least, she's a hottie." Hanbin licked his lips towards Jeongyeon's direction, giving her enough fear.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kick your little balls."

"What the hell did you say?!"

A crowd of people were starting grow around them and Jeongyeon felt like she's about to get claustrophobia from it. Some people were chanting 'fight! fight!' and Jeongyeon looked at Jimin whose fists are clenched tightly, she was about to call out for his name,

"Jimi—"

"Jihyo!" Jimin called out for her who took his voice by surprise, "You should probably go home now."

She was about to protest but she knew by then what he really meant. But before she was about to grab Jeongyeon's hand, Jimin whispered carefully,

"And make sure she gets home safe."

Jihyo's small frown turned into a huge grin making Jeongyeon question her friend's sanity from time to time. She grabbed her hand before they walked away far from the people, swarming their ongoing fight.

"What about Jimin?!" She kept on looking back but Jihyo just urged her to walk faster.

"He'll be fine by himself! He got his bros with him over there, now let's get you home!"

∘◦❦◦∘

"Jimin!! Over here!!"

He spun around to look for that very familiar voice and it was Jihyo, he smiled brightly at her as she stands next to Daniel who congratulated him for his great race.

"Damn, that was pretty intense!" She beamed happily.

"As expected. But you know I'll always win this race." Jimin replied cooly in which Jihyo rolled her eyes plafully.

"Anywho, guess who I brought?!"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

Jihyo gave him a weird look when she expected him to see Jeongyeon beside her but to her dismay, she disappeared. She began to frantically search the area near her,

"Oh my god, I think I lost Jeongyeon"

"Jeongyeon? You brought her here?!" He roared in distress.