four.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

The next few days, Jeongyeon wakes up like the usual and she wasn't able to send off Dahyun with a smile and rather dropped off by her Marty Mcfrowny brother to who she was trying to avoid as much as possible. Today, she helped out Mrs. Min by her usual chores and managed to fix Dahyun's bed. Right as she was about to close the door, she heard a few unfamiliar voices downstairs. She took a quick peek on who it was and it was a very pretty woman wearing a simple white shirt tucked in her skinny jeans, and a pair of light brown ankle boots.

"Speaking of! Here's Jeongyeon, Dahyun's new nanny." Mrs. Park pointed at the girl upstairs who seemed a bit shy.

Jeongyeon happily went to them with a small smile and waved to the woman who's smiling brightly at her.

"Hey! My name's Jihyo and I'm Dahyun and Jimin's cousin — paternal side if you may ask." She reached out to her hand for a handshake and Jeongyeon gladly took it. "Not to mention I'll be your tour guide around the city starting today!"

Jeongyeon gave out a confused look and Mrs. Park chuckled, "Ah yes, I sent her here today for her to show you around the city since my idiotic son's schedule for this week is 'fully booked' as he mentioned."

"Oh my, you don't really have to, Mrs. Park. I don't want to cause anyone trouble." Jeongyeon said.

"Nonsense! I would love to show you around! Now, let's get you all dressed up!" Jihyo grabbed Jeongyeon by her hand without hearing any more complaints, leaving Mrs. Park by the living room with her early tea time session. They went straight to her room for her to get dressed up, and Jihyo was amazed on how gorgeous her whole wardrobe was.

"Oh my god, you have sets of great outfits here and it's just sitting here all this time?! Girl, you really need to go out every once in a while." Jihyo said, making Jeongyeon giggle.

"Thank you, and I guess I can go out on my day offs." She awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "I'm free on weekends since Mrs. Park and Mr. Park will be at home so they can have spend more time with their daughter."

"Great! So we can head out today then!" Jihyo clapped her hands before handing Jeongyeon out the outfit that she thinks that would suit her ootd. "So, how's you and Jimin going so far?"

"You're asking me that question as if we're going out." Jeongyeon snorted, "No, he was being a heartless bitch as days passes by. I was making sure I don't cross paths with that demon even if it's the last thing I do."

There was a small pause of silence until Jihyo bursted laughing out loud, "Oh god, that stupid little cousin of mine."

Jeongyeon went out of the bathroom with a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a white off shoulder top, Jihyo was satisfied on her overall look.

"I think everyone's been telling you this and you might be thinking it's some practical bullshit but trust me, Jimin's a great guy. Sure, he's an idiot when it comes to approaching women, but once you get to know him, he's the most dependable guy you'll ever meet." Jihyo beamed.

Jeongyeon looked at her like she was crazy but from the looks of it, she seemed very sincere and truthful to her words, as if it was her who saw these good attributes of Jimin, yet Jeongyeon shook her head softly.

"I don't know. I don't want to get to know him more." She replied.

"That's the point! Take a chance to get to know him!" She winked. Jeongyeon was looking at her like she was crazy but Jihyo stood up and made her sit on the vanity mirror,