two.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Jeongyeon literally wanted to punch his face til all of his teeth gets knocked out to the ground and thinking maybe she can grind it into dust and sell it to the black market—

"Yah!" His mother slapped him by the back of his head harshly in which Jeongyeon took by surprise on how Mrs. Park acts strict towards her son. "How dare you call her that?! Aish— I'm so sorry you've been greeted so rudely, my dear."

Her expression immediately turned soft when she looked at Jeongyeon, Jimin just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"This is Jimin. Jimin, this is Jeongyeon. She will be Dahyun's nanny starting from now until next Summer." Mrs. Park looked at his son like she was forcing him to greet her. He flipped his hair to the side cooly, with a small smirk.

"What's up?"

He seemed to be the same age as hers or maybe a year older than her so she nodded her head, "H-Hello."

Mrs. Park was about to ask him to introduce himself more but he immediately turned back to his bedroom and slammed it behind him. Everyone flinched when it was closed with a loud bang and Mrs. Park wasn't happy about it one bit.

"Mhm. I'm sorry about him, dear. He's probably not in the mood to socialize. Don't take it personally." She said.

"Oh yeah, no problem about it." Jeongyeon smiled but inside, the words he spat right out of his mouth still hurts her, "Shall we start discussing about duties starting tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, of course! Right this way." Mr. Park directed her to the huge dining table where they will be discussing her duties as Dahyun's nanny.

∘◦❦◦∘

Dear Diary;

I don't even know how the fuck I managed to not kill their so-called son douchebag and bury him six feet underground. Like, I've never met a literal dickhead until I met him. But on the brighter side, my only duties would be taking care and keeping an eye on Dahyun. They gave me a schedule already which consists of Dahyun getting dropped off of school by her dwarf-like brother, preparing lunch and dinner with the elder maid named Mrs. Min, cleaning Dahyun's bedroom, picking Dahyun up from her school at 2:00pm, preparing her bath at 5:00pm, play time from 6-7pm and prepping her to bed at 8:00pm. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. I sure hope I won't cross paths with that guy or else I'll have to punch his stupid face and burn him into a crisp!

Jeongyeon has never felt this angry before in her entire life. The last time she got insulted or bullied was when she was in third grade up to sixth grade.

"I know I'm not that pretty but damn you don't have to remind me otherwise!" Jeongyeon groaned to herself.

She's done packing her stuff around her room, putting different cute ornaments around it like the fairy lights wrapped around her bed headboard and her cute little Pusheen merch in which she loved since a year ago. It is almost bed time so she decided to get a glass of water downstairs. She was about to walk upstairs again but to her dismay, a familiar, well-built figure was walking downstairs grumpily.

"Well speak of the devil." Jeongyeon mumbled in annoyance.

"Oh, it's four eyes." Jimin scoffed, teasing Jeongyeon with her glasses.