thirteen.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

The air is getting chiller as weeks passes by, the mid-September air rushed through Jeongyeon's cheeks making it flushed and making her shudder. It wasn't that cold but was hoping she wore something thicker than a black and white plaid tucked in her ripped jeans, and a pair of black boots. She was supposed to be meeting Jihyo but her work called her in by the last minute to cover someone's shift,

"Hello! Welcome!" The hair salon receptionist smiled brightly at Jeongyeon when she entered the shop. Her tag says 'Chaeyoung', indicating that's her name.

"Hi, I was hoping to do a hair colour?" Jeongyeon asked with a small smile.

"Of course, right this way!" Chaeyoung led her to one of the chairs as they wait for the hairstylist to do a consultation with her hair.

The place is full of bright coloured ornaments, and hanging by the middle is the bedazzled chandelier filled with bright plastic jewels. The atmosphere overall is light and whimsical, and the smell of the salon's similar to an expensive perfume mixed with the usual 'salon smell' of hair chemicals and blow dryers.

"Hello there! My name is Tzuyu and I will be your hair stylist for today!" A pretty girl in her early 20's smiled brightly at Jeongyeon. She's rather tall, slim build, and her long, brown wavy hair goes down to her waist. "Sorry for the long wait, just working on another client's hair treatment."

"No worries! I didn't wait that long." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Just on time then!" The girl giggled, "So, what can I do for you today?"

"I was planning to do a hair colour but I'm not sure which hair colour I'm supposed to go for." She sighed. Tzuyu on the back was busy scanning her hair for the texture, colour, and the possible suggestions she'll have.

"Have you dyed your hair before?"

"I once did but it was a box dye. But that was almost four years ago."

"I see. Have you considered going blonde before?"

Jeongyeon blinked at the girl who's waiting for her answer. She looked at herself again, trying to picture herself with blonde hair, "I've never thought of that before." She said quietly, "but do you think it'll fit me?"

"Of course! I think it compliments your small heart shaped face and your complexion. Would you like to try that?" Tzuyu looked at her with a soft gaze.

"I guess I can try going blonde then."

Mr. Park forgot to mention that it's a semi-formal dinner with his company so Jeongyeon had to buy a dress by the last minute. Jihyo tried to persuade her on borrowing her dresses but none of them would fit the concept of 'formal'. She didn't have time to prepare back in the house so she also asked the salon to do her makeup and let her change into her gorgeous outfit.

A navy blue dress overall with a white buttoned up long sleeves, white heels, blue headband, and a pair of lovely, pearl studded earrings. Tzuyu didn't want to overdo her makeup so she went for the natural looking to make her extra presentable. She didn't forget to take off her glasses and wore her contacts instead.