seven.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

The atmosphere was a bit intense when the both of them were sent to a medium sized closet upstairs. The girls were shooting daggers on Jeongyeon when the both of them were walking upstairs with such distance from each other.

"Hmph. I bet Jimin-ssi wouldn't even dare to kiss that fugly creature."

"I second that. Do you see how short her skirt was? How skimpy!"

"Yah! Do you want me to scalp you all alive?! Her best friend is literally right here infront of you!" Jihyo snapped at them, making them purse their lips but continues their sulk on their own.

"Wanna bet if they're gonna make out or not?" Tae cooly said.

"There's a 50-50 chance I must say." Hoseok said.

"I bet they won't, Jimin wouldn't even look her way. He's been avoiding her for several days now." Namjoon commented but Jihyo rebutted,

"Think positive people! I'm sure they're all sucking each other's faces by now!"

But unfortunately, Jeongyeon and Jimin are sitting on opposite sides of the closet.

The silence is defeaning yet the music blaring outside can be heard. She can hear Jimin constantly sighing and groaning out loud, and it's breaking her heart bit by bit. The awkwardness was just too much between them that Jeongyeon decided to break the silence first,

"Why are you not coming home that often...?"

It was a pretty bad start since Jimin looked at her with an unamused expression.

"Since when the hell do you care about my well-being?" He snapped.

Jeongyeon's chest tightened from his cold demeanour. She pursed her lips together, trying not to let him get the best of her. But she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't ask for any enemies especially at her workplace that she's starting to love.

"Okay you know what? You've been a total dick towards me since the day I arrived at your household. I never did anything to you so I don't know what the fuck is your problem!" Jeongyeon shouted towards him.

Jimin's eyes darkened, snapped towards her direction with teeth gritting, "Are you trying to push my buttons today, fugly?"

"I can and I will!" Jeongyeon replied with such fury, "You're making my work and my whole life harder than it should be. The reason why I left my hometown is because I wanted to run away from my problems, didn't know I'll be bumping into an even bigger one!"

Jimin cuts her off, his voice raising along with their distance getting shorter from each other. Their voices echoing through the small space they're in right now. "You've been nothing but a nuisance to my life too! You're nothing but an annoying, loud-mouth, nosy—"

"How rich coming from someone with a smelly feet who doesn't even flush the toilet after using it!" Jeongyeon shouted back at him.

"You look more like a man with that upper lip mustache!" Jimin retorted.

"You look like dobby the house elf from harry potter except people won't be sad when you die on the seventh book!" Jeongyeon spat back.

"Mouth breather!"

"Jealous virgin!

"How dare you!" As soon as Jeongyeon was near him, her back knocked some stuff behind her which pushed her towards his direction harshly. The heavy boxes knocked her over to him and his arms automatically wrapped around her waist to catch her and to make sure that there are no boxes to hit her spine. Jeongyeon suddenly realized the position they were in.

Her being on top of Jimin with his arms around her waist, her hands on his hard, chiseled chest, and their faces basically a few centimeters apart. She didn't realize how handsome he looks. His plumped, luscious lips parting softly and his minty breath with a mix of alcohol — it's making her nauseous. Their nose are touching each others, their eyes fixated onto each others until someone decided to interrupt.

"Alright! 10 minutes has ended!"

Jin opened the closet door as hard as he could with the other boys and Jihyo behind him. They all spotted the both of them in such an awkward, sexual position making Jihyo cover her mouth with a growing grin.

"It's even better than I expected." She commented.

∘◦❦◦∘

"Oh well, I guess I'm taking Jihyo home tonight. I already called her parents that she's on her way home, well, knocked out." Daniel was carrying her over his shoulder, chuckling at her poor state.

"Alright, bud. Take care." Jimin gave him a small nod, watching Daniel put Jihyo inside her car.

The others already went ahead and it's just the two of them left on the front porch at 2:30am. Jeongyeon felt a bit groggy since she took two shots of Jose Cuervo tequila with Jihyo (who probably took 7 shots of it til' she passed out). There's still some tension between the two of them as neither one of them dared to speak with each other for almost 15 minutes.

"Hey, four-eyes. Are you coming or what?"

Snapping out of her trance, Jimin's already repping up his black motorcycle. She didn't know up until now that Jimin owns an expensive Ducati. She walked towards him with uncertainty,

"Um. You do know I'm wearing a skirt, right?"

Jimin huffed out loud and took a small blanket from his small compartment. He tossed it to her face, catching a whiff of Jimin's favourite cologne.

"There, put it over your legs." He said, "and take this." He gave her another helmet. Jeongyeon looked at it for a second with a questioning look.

"Yah! Are you done gawking around? Don't tell me you don't know how to wear a helmet?" Jimin clicked his tongue annoyingly.

"I do so chill." Jeongyeon groaned before putting his helmet on, hopping behind him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist causing him to flinch internally but he calmed down for a bit as he starts to drive home. The whole ride was intense and it was Jeongyeon smacking him every now and then for beating the red light(s) and for driving twice the speed limit. Although they successfully got home in one piece, they decided to just call it a day since it's almost 3:45am by now.

After all the awkward and semi embarrassing interaction from earlier, they went straight to their rooms without a single word.

But even though their tired bodies and eyes wanted to rest for the night, their restless hearts kept them awake for a while.

∘◦❦◦∘

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the 200+ reads and 80+ likes! Yall are so fast to read this book right after 'Hey Juliet' 😭❤️ Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and enjoy reading!