twenty eight.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

It felt like hours passed by, the snow storm's getting worse outside and Dahyun was looking out on the window, innocently looking from afar. Mr. Park took a seat next to his daughter with a small smile,

"What are you looking at, Dahyun?"

"I hope Jimin-oppa and Jeongyeon-unnie is safe. It looks scary out there." She pouted cutely. "Are they coming home soon?"

Mr. Park doesn't like his daughter getting upset like this so he took her small hand and squeezed reassuringly, "They're going to be alright. Your mom and our family driver will pick them up in no time."

Dahyun looked at her dad with a small glint of hope throughout her eyes. She softly whispered,

"Poor Jimin-oppa and Jeongyeon-unnie. They must be so cold, hungry, and scared..."

∘◦❦◦∘

Jimin's lips slid softly across Jeongyeon's neck, softly lifting up her sweater top while she's straddling him at the back seat. His shirt is already tossed on the side while Jeongyeon's sweater top's getting pulled up by her and Jimin. The window car is getting more fogged while the snow is mostly covering it up.

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin mumbled through her lips as they continue to kiss passionately. "I just don't want to rush you—"

"Take me." Jeongyeon mumbled against lips as well.

Jimin's eyes darkened in a heart beat as soon as he heard her sweet voice begging for him. He soon effortlessly took off her sweater top finally, revealing her in her matching black bra and undies. She enjoys every moment of touching his chiselled arms, pecs, and shoulders — his hips bucking softly against hers as they try to rub against each other. His hands slid around his waist as soon as his lips reached her neck down to her chest. He softly bit on her smooth skin, causing it to leave a small reddish purple spot, she gasped out loud, parting her pretty little mouth in pleasure. The scent of honey and peony can be smelled around her body and it was delightful. He wanted to taste more of her and he's getting greedy as seconds passes by.

He suddenly flipped her on her back, causing her to yelp in excitement. His lips curving into a huge smile as he sees her laying down there with such an erotic look on her face and her semi-exposed body waiting for it to be ravished by him.

His hands softly cupped her mounds and her, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment. He carefully pulled her undergarments down for him to see and he couldn't help but lick his lips on the sight of her being so exposed like this. Jeongyeon looked away in emabarrassment as she can could feel him scanning through her body, hoping he doesn't see much imperfections on her.

"Don't look at me for too long..." She mumbled.

Jimin leaned down, bumping their foreheads softly and her hands crept its way to her chest to cover them up but Jimin kissed her hands softly, smiling beautifully at her.

"You're gorgeous. And I couldn't ask for a better woman than you."

Undescribable feelings began to bubble up inside her more when his lips began to touch hers. It was soft and less aggressive than what they were doing a couple of minutes ago. It was nice and she slowly crept her arms around his neck. Their chests pressing onto each other's and Jimin feeling himself getting bigger and impatient down there. Their kiss turned rough once again as Jimin lifted her other leg, putting it around his waist, unbuckling his pants on the process.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you most." She looked at him with such endearing look on her eyes.

The atmosphere inside the car became hotter and musky as soon as their bodies collided onto each others. The sound of low growls, soft gasping, and lewd moans can be only heard inside of the car, masking it with the powerful sound of the wind and snow hiding them like a blanket.

∘◦❦◦∘

"Jeongyeon-ah. Do you want anything from Starbucks?" Mrs. Park looked at her at the front passenger seat while the family driver is waiting for her to get out of the car.

"I'll just gonna get a hot chocolate." She smiled weakly.

"How about you, Chim?" She asked him, pulling out her wallet.

"I'll get the same thing." He replied.

They both went out of the car where they parked by the nearest Starbucks store. The snow stopped just a few minutes right after Mrs. Park picked them up by their location. They tried removing Jimin's sportscar out of the snow but to their dismay, he was still using the summer tires during winter time now causing Mrs. Park to smack his son at the back of his head for his idiocy. They had no other choice but to wait for the tow truck to get it tomorrow morning.

"Are you okay?" Jimin held her hand which is a bit cold but she smiled back at him. 

"I gotta admit, it was a bit uncomfortable doing it at the back of the car." She chuckled making Jimin laugh back on her words.

"It's a good thing we already put our clothes on right after or else Mom would have seen us there getting all railed up—"

"Oh shush you." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, slapping Jimin's arm playfully with a little embarrassed smile.

"Did I make you feel good?" Jimin whispered to her ear, causing her to jolt out of her chair, her cheeks reddening. He was liking the reaction he's getting out from her so he laughed deviously. "Come on, I need a feedback."

Jeongyeon looked outside of the window with a small pout, "I guess you could say that..."

"So cute." Jimin pecked her by her soft cheek and she giggled lightly on Jimin's sweet gestures. "I think we should have a date at a carnival once again. The previous one sucked really bad and I really want to make it up to you."

Jeongyeon blinked on his words, but she nodded her head, excitement evident across his eyes, "I would love to."

∘◦❦◦∘

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying your winter/holiday vacation! It was final examination week last week so I wasn't able to focus on my books. I hope you all understand ;-; In which case, I hope you guys are enjoying this book as it's almost finished before this year ends. It was a great adventure with you all and I have no words to express how lucky I am to have you all as my beautiful readers. May we all support each other and most of all, our beloved BTS and Twice ❤️