sixteen

Hi everyone! Before I proceed with this chapter I just wanted to say that I couldn't believe it's been almost a month since my last update. So many stuff happened (personal stuff) in both bad and good ways and I just wanted to say that I wish everyone's doing okay and well. It's been a tough year for all of us but I know you can make it!

Love,
A.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

Carrying her small, blue colored suitcase down the cream colored staircase, Jeongyeon glued her eyes down to the marbled tiles, avoiding any eye contact from the mischevious, most devious man who's standing at the bottom of the staircase, smirking at her.

"You look stunning." Jimin smirked at her.

Seeing her right now with her short blonde hair styled in waves, a bubblegum pink sweater, white shorts, and her white low-cut converse with her mismatched colored socks. She looks adorable in so many ways, Jimin couldn't resist her at all.

Jeongyeon didn't mean to look back at him but he was wearing a black and white hawaiian-styled button up shirt tucked in light colored denim jeans, and low cut kicks. His dark brown hair slicked back making him extra hot. She's trying her best not to let her heart raise too much that it wanna come out of her chest. She thought he looked great in it.

"Don't tell me you're getting awkward around me now, baby girl." His hand slipped around her waist, making her shiver and jump from her position.

"Touch me one more time or I'll push out of the plane later." She quickly slapped his hand away, walking towards the doorway along with the other luggages.

"Ah~ you're breaking my heart, Jeongyeon-ah!" Jimin pouted jokingly before putting his sunglasses on.

"As it should." She replied silently as they approach the limo outside where Mr. and Mrs. Park, and Dahyun are all waiting.

"Are you sure you're not coming with us, Mrs. Min?" Mrs. Park frowned at the old lady who just handed out her white Kate Spade purse to her.

"I'm very sure, my lady. Someone should be here to keep an eye on the house." She said with a warm smile.

"Thank you." Mrs. Park gave her a small smile.

Jeongyeon was busy putting the other bags at the back of the limo and before she gets inside, Jimin closed the door on her, giving him a cold glare.

"Yah! Let me in!" Jeongyeon yelled.

His window suddenly rolled down, giving her a devious grin. "First come, first serve, baby. This is my spot now."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at him while he chuckled, closing the window up. The driver opened the door for her and she was stopped by Mrs. Min who gave her a small look. She motioned her to move closer to her before whispering,

"If anything happens in Hawaii, don't forget to tell me all about it when you get home."

∘◦❦◦∘

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I've updated my entry since author-nim's being a useless author for not updating this fucking story in such a loooooong time, but Mr. Park took a two weeks vacation off as a celebration for a successful business partnership with another company. And with this, he got us booked into a fancy hotel in Hawaii somewhere in Oahu. This includes their one heck of a son, Jimin. I don't even know why he's with us when Jihyo can just go instead. Terrific am I right? I guess I was just bothered by this one week trip because I'm gonna be spending my vacation with that devil. Because of that stupid bet, he's here getting all flirty with me and my heart couldn't take it. I'm still here to work so I need to keep an eye of Dahyun if Mr. and Mrs. Park would like to go out for the night or something. Oh well, I wish everything goes alright while we're there.

Jeongyeon has her own room at the hotel penthouse they paid for a week. Jimin has his own room on the second floor and Dahyun will be sharing with her mom and dad in one room. It includes two bathrooms, a large kitchen, and a living room with a whole floor to ceiling window overlooking the ocean. Guessing from the size and amenities around the area, it'll be around $5-6,000. For the Park family, they won't worry too much about the price.

After a long, semi-bumpy airplane ride, they arrived around 5:30 in the evening, and they've decided to book a dinner reservation at this lovely restaurant near the hotel. Jeongyeon looked at the huge mirror in front of her, staring right into her reflection. She was hoping not to overdo it too much.

(Look at my beautiful princess 😭❤️🥰)

(And I swear to fucking god, he can ruin my whole life—)

Jimin was also done fixing his hair, slicking it back more with his gel and styling it neatly. He was wearing a simple black shirt and matching earrings and chained necklace. When he stepped out of the door, a pair of eyes are right looking right into his figure. Her eyes are somewhat wide, and her whole body froze on the spot as soon as she spotted Jimin. His lips curved into a small smile, putting his hands in his pockets cooly.

"Liking what you see?"

"I would bleach my eyes."

"You're so shy, Jeongyeon-ah~" He cooed playfully, making her roll her eyes. She can feel her cheeks flushing into red and Jimin is liking this, knowing he'll win the bet in no time.

Mr. and Mrs. Park and Dahyun are already sitting on their reserved tables and Mrs. Park couldn't help but notice the both of them walking together.

"Yeobo" She called out to her husband who's busy sipping his red wine, "Why do they look so cute together~?"

"I like Jeongyeon-unnie for Jimin-oppa!" Dahyun cheerfully grinned.

The married couple looked down at their child lovingly before the both of them took their seats.

"Why the heck are you sitting beside me?" Jeongyeon spat quietly so they wouldn't hear her.

"This is the seat available, dumbass." He groaned.

"Jesus, please go to another seat or something."

"Or how about you take your seat and bring it outside so your complaining ass won't be here with us"

"Who are you to boss me arou—"

Mrs. Park cleared her throat at the both of them and they immediately silenced, Jimin picking up his phone to get busy while Jeongyeon looked through the menu. The middle aged woman smiled at them and shook her head internally,

"I should probably ask them what they feel towards each other."