eight.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Jeongyeon woke up from the sound of her phone ringing loudly inside her purse sitting on the bedside table. With her eyes half closed, she answered the call,

"Jeongyeon! Did Jimin get you home safe?! Where are you—"

"Relax Jihyo, I'm fine. We got home at almost 4am earlier and right now it's 7am." She yawned.

"Hm. Is that so. Guess what, I'm having a head splitting headache at the moment so I'm having a cup of sprite for my hangover." She said.

"That's good, take care on your way to work later." Jeongyeon said sleepily before hanging up.

The sun wasn't even out yet but taking in a small soft breath makes her comfortable in her own bed. Mrs. Min left yesterday afternoon to visit her husband at the hospital meaning it's just them alone in this huge mansion. She just went back to sleep after a few minutes of contemplating whether she should make breakfast now or in two hours.

And once she woke up again after two hours exactly, she quickly went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of them. Jeongyeon noticed he wasn't awake yet so she continued to go to the kitchen to make some eggs, bacon, and cinammon apple toast.

The smell and some utensils sounds probably made Jimin wake up in the next few minutes. It smelled heavenly that he had the urge to see if it's Mrs. Min or Jeongyeon who's cooking but to his surprise, it was her with a tied high ponytail, a baggy shirt that ends right in the mid section of her thighs and was wearing black shorts that hugs her curves perfectly.

Jeongyeon didn't notice Jimin's presence until he walked beside her to get some coffee.

"Goodmorning, ugly."

"Goodmorning, dwarfy."

They glared at each other like there's no tomorrow, walking towards the kitchen counter and sits right across each other.

Jimin was busy munching his own food when Jeongyeon noticed a few tattoos around his body as he went out shirtless, the biggest tattoo he got was a 'Nevermind' tattoo placed on his right ribcage. His abs are literally toned while his biceps flexes everytime he moves it.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

Jimin smirked at the daydreaming Jeongyeon who cleared her throat awkwardly as she continues to munch on her food.

"You're right." She smiled fakely, "and then I can burn it right after."

"I bet you would put that underneath your pillow to keep you busy at night." He jeered making Jeongyeon choked on her milk, blushing from ear to ear.

"Yah, can you stop ruining my apetite early in the morning?" She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm surprised you didn't burn the kitchen down while you're cooking." Jimin commented to make things worse as it is.

Jeongyeon went to do her own dishes and at the same time, a great way to avert her vision from Jimin as she badly wants to punch him right now.

"Bitch please, I'm too kind enough to make you breakfast this morning even though I only had 5 hours of sleep." She grumpily replied.

"Does that explain the bags underneath your eyes? Damn, you look terrible."

"Thanks for the words of encouragement, it makes me want to stab you in the head more."