twenty five.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ✩
┊ ⊹ ✯

Jimin kept pacing around Namjoon's living room. His hands raking through his hair every now and then due to frustration. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon are there on the couch, looking at their friend, thinking deeply about what Jeongyeon said last night.

"You've been digging your own grave quite well recently, yeah?" Jungkook said, crossing his arms as he watches.

"Thanks. I really need that right now." Jimin gave out a sarcastic remark, continuing what he's doing.

"I think you need to fucking chill right now." Namjoon exclaimed, "Your answer was quite much a bs so I wouldn't blame Jeongyeon's actions."

"I mean what am I suppose to do? Lie to her that my feelings have been confusing ever since the moment I saw Seulgi again at the carnival?" His voice gets louder by every word, he doesn't want to argue furthermore but all of this is just mad frustrating.

"Why are you confused anyway? I thought you like Jeongyeon-ah?" Hoseok asked.

"I do like her, okay? If I have to name every single thing I like about her, I would gladly write a whole book about it. But I guess all of the memories came back when I saw Seulgi standing there." He looked down to his feet with such a glum look on his face, "I just need to figure my feelings out first."

Jimin then suddenly went to the balcony where he dialed Jihyo's phone number. There were multiple rings until she finally picked up,

"Jihyo—"

"Sorry, I don't talk to Grade A-holes."

"Jihyo, just listen to me. I need to know if you have any connections with one of Seulgi's friends." He said.

"Okay, so you broke my best friend's heart not too long ago and now you had the audacity to ask me about any information about Seulgi's friends so you can reconnect with her? Are you out of your fucking mind!?"

"It's not what you're thinking, Jihyo." Jimin rubbed his temples from the shit he's been receiving. "I was hoping to get a proper closure with Seulgi, figure out my true feelings for her and for Jeongyeon."

There was a small silence from the other line but Jihyo insisted,

"I don't even know what to do with you anymore. You hurt my best friend and that's just—"

"I know, and I'm sorry. The both of us are hurt at the moment. I'm hurt because I hurt her, that's the last thing I've ever wanted to do to her. The problem is me. I need to solve this first so please, Jihyo. Help me out." His voice is trembling, pleading that Jihyo will help him.

Jihyo noticed the change of his voice an how vulnerable he sounds at the moment. She sighed deeply,

"I'll send you Yeri's phone number."

"Thank you, Jihyo! Thank you so much!"

"Whatevs. Message me for updates, stupid."

She hangs up the phone right after without letting Jimin say another word. He hurriedly checked Jihyo's message right affer, grabbed his jacket by the kitchen along with his car keys. The three men were watching him rushing to get out of the house while eating their bag of chips and watching some F1 competitions.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm going to get this shit done even if it's the last thing I do." Jimin said before slamming the door behind him.