twenty.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩    
┊ ⊹       ✯

His lips latched onto Jeongyeon's neck, giving her another hickey for the 15th time within their 2 minutes of endless make out session. Her mouth parted as her sweet spot is getting ravished by Jimin, soft, low moans coming out of their mouths as they try to keep quiet. He carefully pulled her shirt above her, revealing her lacy bra underneath. He licked his lips before kissing the middle of her chest softly, planting soft feathery kisses.

Mrs. Park on the other hand, exited from their bedroom to get a glass of water. And as she went down, she saw the dishes partially washed without Jeongyeon in sight. It was quite unusual for her to unfinish the chores so she went up again to check on her.

A knock on the door emerged from outside, causing the both of them to jump from their position at the bed.

"Jeongyeon? Are you in there?" Mrs. Park asked from the other side of the door.

As she leaned more, she noticed that her door was open so she swung it softly, seeing how dark her room is because the room lights are dimmed.

"Underneath the covers, quick...!" Jeongyeon whispered yelled at Jimin who went under the bed duvet.

In a split second, Mrs. Park stood by the end of the bed while Jeongyeon's there smiling at her.

"Hi, Mrs. Park...?" She said unsurely but kept her small smile.

"Are you okay? I saw the dishes are in the sink." She said with a slight concern on her tone.

"Oh yeah, I was just, um, having like, migraine and all that stuff." She blabbered.

"Oh my. Do you feel dizzy right now?" Mrs. Park was about to approach her to put her hand on her forehead but Jeongyeon stopped her.

"D-Don't come any closer!" She didn't mean to shout but Mrs. Park halted on her spot. "I-I mean, I really don't want you all to get infected just in case I have a flu. I'm okay, Mrs. Park."

Mrs. Park sighed in defeat and nodded, "Alright. Please rest for the night. I'll get Jimin to finish the washing. Goodnight, my dear."

"Goodnight." She smiled awkwardly.

They heard the door shut and Jimin immediately popped out of the duvet. "I guess it's my time to go, princess."

"Okay." She nodded politely, letting him out of the bed. As she was about to lead him to the doorway, he went to the balcony instead. "Yah, where are you going? The door's right here."

"I'm taking a shortcut." He placed his foot at the edge of the railing and Jeongyeon ran up to him.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! You'll fall from there!"

"It's just a small jump from here, don't be such a wuss puss." Jimin chuckled, "Mom will knock in a bit so it'll be bad if she discovers us together in your room."

"Right." She blushed deeply in red. "Well, please be careful."

He successfully went on the other side and flipped his hair cooly. He leaned to the balcony and pouted his lips, "Where's my goodnight kiss?"

Jeongyeon blinked and rolled her eyes, leaning on the balcony once again to peck him on the lips. "Goodnight."

As soon as she closed the door behind her, she took a long deep breath. All of these happening within an hour, it's too much for her take in. Her emotions are welling up all the over place. She doesn't know whether she should be happy, or afraid now that Jimin's feelings are mutual.

"That stupid toad didn't even ask me out or something. But I haven't prepared myself for that yet so I guess it's fine." She shrugged before heading off to the washroom to take a shower and call it a night.

∘◦❦◦∘

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you!!"

"Shush you're too loud!"

"Is it wrong for me to be happy for my best friend?!"

Jeongyeon laughed at Jihyo's reaction from the past several minutes of their video call conversation. They talked about Jeongyeon's sudden confession two days ago and now, the family's packing their stuff as they're getting ready to go home tomorrow morning.

"But seriously, I couldn't believe Jimin would finally do it... that dork!" Jihyo exclaimed on the other line, "Anywho, have you guys made it official?"

Jeongyeon thought about it for a short while before sighing softly, "Well, he hasn't asked me out yet so I'm assuming no."

"What in the fuckery is that? That dude needs to step up seriously." Jihyo scoffs.

"I honestly don't wanna pressure him to much to date me. I mean he got school, his racing, and all that kind of stuff." Jeongyeon explained, "I just want him to ask me out when he's ready."

Jihyo sighed a bit from her friend's statement, "Alrighty then. But I just want to warn you that you can't have anything to say towards him if you ain't official yet."

"Meaning?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Meaning he can still like whoever he wanna like aside from you."

There was a small pang on Jeongyeon's chest, not realizing that there will be possibilities that she might act like a girlfriend towards him yet she doesn't have the right to do so. Even mutual feelings aren't guaranteed for him to be able to be faithful towards their 'relationship'.

"Look, I don't want you to be sad but someone has to say it." Jihyo said, "I bet you guys will be wonderful. Just don't invest too much on him for now."

She wanted to understand Jihyo's explanations and advices, but it's giving her too much anxiety, thinking what if Jimin finds another girl,

"Thank you, Jihyo." Jeongyeon smiled weakly, "I'll have to call you back, I just need to pack up my stuff from the washroom."

Jihyo noticed the pain from her friend's eyes and she couldn't help but feel bad about the impact of her words towards her. Instead of rejecting her offer, she nodded instead, understanding that she needs some space at the moment. "Okay, Jeongyeon. I'll be waiting. Goodnight."

As soon as they bid their goodbyes, Jeongyeon went to the washroom to put her toiletries inside her small bag. She sighed deeply, thinking about Jihyo's words from a while ago. Could it be possible?

"Should I even bring it up to him?" She asked herself, "maybe it's too early for that."