Not very Pog my guy

A large blast threw me to the side, Tubbo flying on top of me. Right. Unconscious ✨bestie✨. I grab Tubbo and try to drag him out the danger zone. To hell with my secret identity, my ✨bestie ✨ is in danger. Also Ranboo is somewhere, probably panicking because they can't find tubbo. Like seriously, they ran of in the wrong direction. They probably bumped into Philza.

Wait. Philza is still the Angel Of Death. And Ranboo is an illegal vigilante. OK, now I have one friend in danger and the other unconscious.  I shake tubbo , trying to wake him.
"Cmon Bee, we need you right now," how he got knocked unconscious was beyond me as he was usually very carefull but first time for everything.
"Wake up please, please can you just fucking wake up!" I yell at him. Maybe being really rude will make him gain consciousness.
"Ugh, my head. Shut up Toms"
It worked :D.
"Get up, Ranboo probably needs us."
Tubbo hands me my costume because apparently he plans ahead. What a weirdo.
The Bench Trio was back in business bitches.

We ran up the way I came,  up the stairs. Back to my office as I had left something in there. Running up the stairs, Tubbo fell over because he bumped into a dark shadow,
"RANBOO!" Tubbos face fell into a relieved expression.
"Oh thank goodness, I forgot what I was looking for and code names honey bee ," yeah Ranboo has really bad memory. What a bitch person.
"C'mon, If I think I know who is here we are in a lot of fucking danger." Yeah I'm so smart. If our worst nemesis is here then we are screwed.
"Hurry up honey bee, I get you were just unconscious but pick up the pace!" I whisper yell at him , can't show kindness to anyone for long.
Maniacal laughter echoed up the stairs. Yeah that sounds like the mad goat we have been running from most our lives.
"AHH-" Ranboo yelled. They fell down a bit of holey stairs, what a loser. I bend my head over and call out,
"You okay down there?!" I hear a groan in response and a quite vhwoop , purple participles appeared next to me.
"Save your teleporting Ender," tubbo advices quietly. 

The stairs well was echoey , making the mood 1000 times scaryer. Yeah this shit freaks me out. The stairs collapsed beneath us again only a bigger portion this time, making us all fall. There goes the Bench Trio. My back makes a worrying crack which doesn't sound to good.
"Big man , you good?" Tubbo buzzes from beside me. I stick my thumb up in the air as a way to say I was alright. I'm in to much pain to from words right now.

Hands clasp around my arms and start dragging me towards the main lobby. I thrash about but even more so when I see Tubbo and Ranboo in the same predicament. I threw my arms up and let my claws scratch along this guys face and arms. His ugly ass face already had a nasty looking scar down it , over his eye and trailing down his neck. Ew. I growl at him and get hit in the head. Unconsciousness.

I come to propped up against a person. An unnaturally tall person,
"Ender, my guy," I saw oozing charisma , "where are we? I look up and see a frown crossing Enders face. Unusual considering their a usual chill person.
"Chaos, please shut up if you know what's best for you." Ender is being unreasonably harsh. Then I look up.

Soft gray wings lay on the floor. The ends were extremely bloodied. They twitched limply from the cold ground. Most horrifyingly - Philza was being held up in front of a horned man, who was standing in an expensive buisness suit.
"NO, STOP IT !" I yell , struggling against the rope. I beg at them to stop but Schlatt leans down and whispers something in Phils ear. Then pushes a sword through his heart. Rip that Philza ayyyy 🙏

"Long live the  winged hero."

A low scream cuts through all other exclamations of grief. Techno was cradling Phils body.
"Please Phil, I'll keep you safe, please don't go-"
Tears mixed with blood as he clutched onto his father. His savior who trained him and got him out the fighting rings he was forced into as a child.
Maniacal laughter spread out across the lobby. Techno sobbed harder.
"Well this is pleasant but let's move onto something better," he turned and faced my Bench Trio, "The Main Event of what will go down in history as, The red festival. " at that I shuddered. What did he mean? If he didn't come here to kill philza (killza) what else could he want. Oh I'm dumb. He came for me and tubbo.
"Fuck you." Whisper stepped infront of schlatt to stop him. "Hand yourself in now." Ah the special voice. Forgot he had that. Unfortunately rams are really stubborn so Whispers quirk was cancelled out by Schlatts.
Schlatt threw Whisper to the ground and brought his polished shoe down on his neck. Ouch.

(I spent about half hour looking for fan art that would represent this and found none)

I did find this but couldn't find the credits so here