Blondebo

Ranboo was missing on Monday, got out on Thursday. This is based on the Thursday afternoon. Just wanna make that clear.

Techno pov

"Heh?!"
Niki - supposed traitor- and that kid Schlatt had for like a week?
My brain hurts.
I have no caffeine
"Techno! I can explain!" Niki says , quite softly actually seeing her situation,
"Did you betray us?" I ask, rasing an eye brow.
She puts her hands down.
"Yes- but I can explain!"

I scoff. As if, once a traitor always a traitor. She should be imprisoned,

"Niki you betrayed your city and town, you deserve to be imprisoned; however, as you were my supposed friend for a while I shall hear you Out,"

I crossed my arms over my shirt. She doesn't speak,

"Blood God please, she saved my life," the kid tells me. Was that an attempt of pleading?
Pathetic honestly.

"I told her I would hear her out, that's more then someone else would do so shut your mouth," I sneer.

They go to a corner. I recognise him as one if Phils interns friends. Oh wait phil is dead.

"Yes , I teamed with Schlatt. However I had a good reason that I'm not going to disclose. I realised that He was wrong and He thinks this is all a game to him- and to us- He is mad. He wants to blow up Lmanburg and Pogtopia," Niki says all in one breath.

"Damn." I rasped

Only response I could think of. I pressed the button on my watch- Wilburs going to come up.

"Do you know who else is working with Schlatt?" All good questions.

"Ummm.... 404, Dream , Sapnap, Eret , Bbh , Skeppy, Quackity and Karl- Karl Sap and Quackity are engaged and Dream and 404 have a history together."
Well she's useful.

Bbh , Skeppy and Eret are still a bit of a mystery though. I hate Dream. His power fucking sucks aswell. 404 was a problem- I didn't know he was working with Schlatt.

"Thank you-" I was cut off by a cloud of smoke.
"Again, thank you Wilbur. Don't smoke inside the building."
I don't get why he does it but get it ig.

"Why is there a kid Here?" He croacked- stupid smoking.
"Maybe if you had gotten here earlier and listened you would know,"

Damn my heart is almost as cold as the author. (A/n it's 0° leave me alonr)

I turn back to Niki.
"If that's all then either you need to scarper or risk being integrated from that stupid live stream Schlatt did,"

Eh cruel but it's true right?

Tubbo pov

Nukes are pogchamp.

I'd just finished constructing some: to blow up Schlatt obvs.

Right, he traumatised me and tommy and then kidnapped and tortured Ranboo.
So I'm pissed off. Rightfully so.

I hauled two nuke rockets over my shoulders and headed downstairs. Tommy was on the sofa.

"Whats with the doom weapons?" Tommy questions

"Blowing up people- what else?" I drawl like it was obvious.

He nods approvingly and goes back to whatever he was doing on his shattered phone.
"Its the 15th December today right?" He asks, still not looking up from his phone.
"14th but close enough." Why he needed to know that I didn't know.

"Cheers," he goes back to typing.
Rude but okay.

I continue with the Nukes on my shoulders to the kitchen and place the two of them down and go back for the others.