L'mantree go bye bye 👋

Siren Pov

The concrete path was overgrown and I like the look- I try to make my room look like this a while back and it worked to some extent.

Not many people were around:guess that's what the death of the no.1 hero and uprising of one of the most feared villains will do.

One person stood out, they looked like Vos. My fellow hero, their ginger hair peaking out of their raised black hood. This isn't something Vos would do.

They walked closer to the L'mantree and bought out a bottle of, cola? And doused the tree in it. Too late did I realise that it wasn't cola. It was lighter fluid. Or gasoline.

I ran forwards to stop them igniting it, but they had already placed their lighter on a branch. It suddenly ignited, the sheer heat making me stumble back. They stepped into a dripping red portal and disappeared.

Shit. The only remnants of our past gone.
"L'MANBURG MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY!"
I clutched my chest as my past went up in stupid flames.
"My unfinished symphony-" I cut myself off.
This was much worse situation.

Police cars surrounded me and took me in.

-------------

I hadn't realised my identity to the world yet, unlike Philza but look where that got him. So the police thought I was an arsonist or terrorist. This sucked.

"Any relations that can pick you up?" They'd decided to release me as I'd manged to convince them it wasn't me *cough* power *cough*  .

"My dad and mother are dead. But you will just let me go on my own won't you?"
"Yes sir, sorry for the inconvenience."

Now that that's sorted I need to find Vos. He was the suspect at the moment. Which wasn't good considering I saw him as my hypothetical son.

The heroes agency wasn't too far from here; however I'm lazy. So I call Tech,

"Hey Techno can you give me a lift? Something big happened."
"Sure where are you?"
"Traitors alley or road something like that."
"I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!! HUMAN GPS GO GO GO,"
"Mk...? I'll wait then, by,"
He had already hung up.

I sat on the curb and waited. Nothing interesting was happening other then a mushroom was infront of me. And it was steadily growing. I jumped to my feet but the blue gas hit my nose , knocking me out.

(@pressed_sock_gremlin you are speedrunning this)

I woke up to blackness. A blindfold obviously. And duct tape over my mouth. Oml they weren't complete idiots. This does not help at all though

Thinking back the circumstances were quite odd:
- respected tree gets burnt down
-I get kidnapped by an all to familiar blue gas
-they know both my powers

I knew the last one because the room was obsidian

Holy shit I was screwed.

Very very short- I was writing a different book lmao
I'm probably gonna post it soon :))