WilBhYYYtyY

Tommy pov

I followed Ranboo. What was I supposed to do?
They were being secretive and I wanted to know why.

I silently followed the purple particles that they left and found myself above a sneaky looking alleyway.

I met Whisper in an alley, much like this.

Ranboo was talking to a shifty looking guy.

A small thud was behind me.

The shifty guy was getting angry

My racoon ears picked up on it.

Ranboo grabbed something and l

Seems that I'll meet Whisper again.

I spun around and Whisper put his hands up.

"I just wanna talk."

"Kinda in the middle of something here."

"Please, follow me."

"Don't do anything shifty."

-------

We got to the place and Whisper stopped. It looked shifty. What did I say? Nothing shifty. What does this twat do? Takes me some place shifty.

"Will you answer my question now?" I drawl, my hand on my hip.

"I didn't listen to your question, but have you noticed anything strange going on?" Whisper asks hurriedly.

"No. But out of pure curiosity what strange things may I be noticing?"
Look. I'm a curious guy.

"Vigilantes going MIA, bombs going of, people going missing, anything." He seems desperate,

"What vigilantes? I know you know who has gone- you just wanted confirmation from me,"

"Punz, technically a mercenary, Purpled, The Captain, 3D, they've all gone MIA. Those are the only ones we know."

Crap. I was good friends with Purpled and 3D kinda sucked.

The Captain was like a parental figure to me (cheesy I know) and Punz sometimes gave me spare change as well.

"That's bad. That's very bad," I start to pace, "What are we gonna do?! The fucking Bench Trio will be next!"
This was stressing me out.
My ears were back and my fur was bristling.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. Your stupid sounding Trio isn't gonna be next, we're looking for the person who did this,"  Whisper,  or should I say Wilbur, put his hands up in a comforting manner,

"No! It's not gonna be alright, He's fucking planning something and I need to know what the fuck it is!!"

Wilbur looks concerned,
"You seem to know alot. Do you have info on people?"

That's a weird question ,
"I know everything about everyone, what do you want and what's in it for me?"
I immediately switch to my 'I can kill you and I wouldn't regret it' mode.

"Chillax, its just my intern has been acting funny and rarely coming in- at first I thought he was just shaken up, but it's been about a month now." Whisper say hurriedly,

"Maybe he's just busy?" I ask rather than answer,  "and why are you asking me about your  intern when he apparently goes to you sodding tower. And don't mention him around potential enemies, I.e me cause that'll put him in danger,"

Yeah... I didn't breathe during that.

Wilbur looks shocked, wow. He didn't think that talking about his PERSONAL intern to enemies would out him in danger? What a dumbo.

"I, I guess I didn't think of it that way, but I kinda trust you, you kinda remind me of him." Whisper locks eyes with me above both out masks.

Did he figure me out?

"Who is your intern- just wondering?" I cautiously ask.
Wilbur looks at me curiously.

"Tommy. Tommy Innit. But, you knew that, didn't you?" Wilbur discloses my name like it was nothing.

"You need to learn about stranger danger big man!" I yell, wanting to get another vigilantes attention. I'm great and all but I don't think I can beat the now 2nd or 1st ranked hero on my own.

"Keep your voice down- I don't wanna hurt you." Whisper approaches me, and I start backing up.

He stops and plainly says,
"I'm sick of this!" His voice sounded like there were multiple voices in it, "stay still."
That wasn't good.
Haha, I can't move.
Now I'm scared.

"Personally, I can't hurt you. However," that's not good, "someone holds a slight grudge over his close friends death."
I can hear the smile in his fucking voice.

"I don't know if I've introduced you to the Blade yet."

God damn it.